ez!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

deathsheadII

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hello :wave

this is pretty much a duplicate of a post in the hot toys yoda thread with a couple of changes didn't see this part of the forum went straight for star wars :lol

started collecting hot toys and sideshow 1/6 figures in feb when I see hot toys yoda for pre order on ebay , had a quick look online about it and the hot toys starwars line and went straight back to ebay to pre order , since then I have pre ordered or bought the following

hot toys
bobba fett
the 2 pack of anh storm troopers
anh sandtrooper
rogue one darth vader
princess leia who is still boxed what i really want is her in the rotj bounty hunter outfit , i don't like sideshows one
obi wan kenobi is on its way to me
going to be buying han solo in the next couple of weeks
there's only one luke i want and thats rotj thankfully thats been revealed

hot toys pre order
old hand and chewbacca
r2-d2

sideshow
r2-d2
c-3po

on pre order
4-lom
ig-88 ..new deco is it?
bossk with the new headsculpt
obviously going to get the last 2 as well :D

as you see little yoda has a lot to answer for :lol

said to myself i would only go so far with starwars hot toys and sideshow but with the amount recently revealed that's not going to happen already addicted which i should of known would happen as i already collected transformers masterpieces which i have a modest collection of

here's a pic i sent a mate the other day not the clearest tho ... I am building a new display for the transformers in an alcove soon as I have a fair few transformers on pre order too and as you see there's no room left , the custom thrown together double detolf will be for the hot toys and sideshow figure's , will be redoing the lighting and something to cover the gaps so no dust gets in

attachment.php

View attachment 339448

Back