• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Hot Toys BVS Knightmare Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fly0723

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Looking for a BVS Knightmare Batman at a decent price hopefully. PM If you have one you want to sell, and lmk how much you are wanting for it.

Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bump...anyone left with a knightmare bats they want to part with? Can be previously opened or sealed......

Ok, so still looking for this one as I got ripped off by a board member for 355 and no batman. It's partially my fault, I went ahead even though seller was in Europe and I did friend payment so I can't get my money back. Seller won't respond so I know I got taken. Anyone in USA have a knightmare bats for sale?

Jabbas palace han in carbonite 1/6

Jabbas palace han in carbonite.

Anyone have one of these for sale at a non eBay price? Had a deal working and seller backed out. Please pm me if so.

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Jabbas palace han in carbonite 1/6

Bump

Threads merged per Commerce Rules. Please only have ONE active thread.
Feel free to change the title of the thread to include both items.
x :peace

Still looking for Knightmare batman, anyone have one for a reasonable price? Got ripped off on the boards for one already, but it's a figure I would like to own still.

Back