Returning Member

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gran3131

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi Guys! I used to post here many years ago and would have met some of you, well maybe not I guess that depends on who posts still, at Comic-Con back in 2009. For a while I stopped actively collecting mainly because I had decided to switch my career and went back to school to become a pharmacist. I am starting to wind down my schooling and a buddy and myself attended Star Wars Celebration in Orlando and am captivated again by Star Wars statues especially the 1/4 scales. I never sold my collection and have over 50 statues/minibust, with only 5 or so being SS PF's. Unfortunately, when I went back to school we had to move and everything is once again boxed up. I did recently put orders in for both the Death Trooper PF and Kylo Ren premium format and I look forward to collecting again and contributing as well as meeting fellow collectors on the forums. I was able to get comic con tickets for this year so my wife and I will be heading out to California for a Comic- Con/ sight-seeing vacation. I have been very pleased to see that many of sideshow’s items have held their value and I am looking forward to being able to display them again. Well that takes care of the introduction for now. Take care everyone.

:welcome1: back to the :FREAK: show, Gran!
wavesmile.gif

Hi and welcome back to the forums! Money is a hard thing to manage when you're such an enthusiast in our line of interests. I wish you luck and to see you around the forums. Grats on going back to school as well, education is very important!

Back