What gets anounced May the 4th?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthkush

Super Freak
Reaction score
You know it's coming. Who do you think will be announced? Will it be...

Baze Malbus
Hoth Leia
Jedi Luke
Emperor Palpatine
Emperor's Royal Guard
Death Star Trooper
Other(something from Last Jedi, Krennic, Cassian Andor, something else from OT or a prequel figure)

I realize by Thursday this will be all be moot but it maybe a fun topic till then.

I'm going with Hoth Leia as I believe the opportunity to announce a Carrie Fisher on Star Wars day will be too irrisistable to resist. I also see a possibility of them doing two announcements in one day just since they've already shown us so many different "sneaks" lately.

Yeah no great thread!

I don't know what will be announced but I do know what I want to be announced:

1/4 Darth Vader

1/4 Stormtrooper

The Emperor

Royal Guard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think Hot Toys will end up re-releasing the teasers for Hoth Leia and Jedi Luke. Maybe the Imperial Guard will go up for PO. I'd really like to see Gonk go up for PO. Was it shown at Celebration? Since Sideshow already announced the Han ESB PF will go up for PO on Thursday I don't think we'll see anything else from them except maybe a teaser of another Premium Art print that they'll ruin by including characters from the PT and TFA. I find I'm usually disappointed by these dates (see Alien Day).

I'm hoping for Cassian, though I'm not expecting it :lol More realistically, I'm thinking Jedi Luke and Hoth Leia. Both looked pretty far along in development, and they're the most exciting new releases we know are coming up.

I don't know if it matters much but according to the 2017 Hot Toys catalogue, I recall the following are not released yet but shown in the catalogue:

Sandtrooper Sergeant
C3PO - TFA
Death Star Trooper
RO - Baze
RO - Tank Commander
RO - ShoreTroopers (2 variants)

Personally I want the SandTrooper Sergeant, Tank Commander, Stormtrooper (ROTJ) and Royal Guard with Royal Guards being the most wanted one :)

Hoping it will be either Jedi Luke or Hoth Leia! :pray: :pray: Would be happy with either (or both!!!) of those being announced. :)

Hoth Leia would be awesome...I will bet the farm that there will be absolutely nothing for Last Jedi...best case scenario for that will be Force Friday which will probably be in late September.

I'm expecting Leia and a secondary character, or just leia.

Jedi Luke or Baze or something else not sure but those are the two I want.

Hoth Leia
Baze
Royal Guard (maybe)

Sideshow might release the deflated faced Snowtrooper Commander.

Back