Disney Store Park 40th Anniversary Luke and Leia Limited Edition faux Bronze Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthAlias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Didn't see a thread and if there is one I apologize. But I recently picked this up and I will say it's orettt cool. Pics will come later as I'm getting ready for work. Limited to 1250 and looks very awesome. Based on ANH cover of Luke and Leia in a faux bronze finish.

Yep. That's the one. I got it at the park itself. Launch bay and Star Trader had them. I paid about $135+tax of course. Well worth it.

Looks to be about 1/7 scale.... If someone would release a color 1/4 scale version of this.... it would sale like crazy....

I impulse bought this thing on the Bay for $225. I hate paying eBay prices, but figured I'd snag it before it goes up in price (which it may never do). At any rate, I am anxious to add this unique piece to my collection!

Hmm, hope this is still available when I go to WDW in a month.

I have the pewter version of this from several years ago. It's put away....somewhere. LOL

a8b9c1b4aa89866d407427bc5f4a0bff.jpg

Just got mine and it is a really nice piece. The coloring is not nearly as dark in person, definitely looks bronze. I paid $225 and don't feel bad about it. If I got it for the $135 retail, I'd be very happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Disneyland just got a restock of a few today. Got one for 20% off with annual pass discount! Retail on this is $155. This has always been my favorite piece of Star Wars art, ever since I was a little kid and first saw it.

Last edited:
Do not overpay for this. At least not yet. This is not a Disney park exclusive. All Disney stores will have them on May 25th for a 40th anniversary event similar to the May the 4th event. I went to my local Disney store today and asked about this and the manager knew exactly what I was talking about. He said that they would be released on the 25th along with pins and some other stuff. He was surprised when I told him that they are already on ebay and that the parks were selling them early. He said that he only expects to get 4 or 5 of them which makes sense with the edition size and the number of Disney stores. He told me to call the day before and he would tell me how many they got in. So for anyone looking to get one of these, ask at your Disney store.

Back