GSC Deadpool: Breaking the 4th Wall

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CupcakeMcGraw

Super Freak
Reaction score
  • A statue of Marvel's wisecracking hero Deadpool in a completely original pose!
  • Great for Marvel fans, and collectors alike!
  • Pre-painted ABS and PVC non-scale figure with included stand, 240mm (9.45") tall.
  • Sculpted and painted by Koji Tashiro, concept artwork by Shigeto Koyama.

Deadpool-Breaking-The-Fourth-Wall-Statue-Good-Smile-Company.jpg
Breaking-The-Fourth-Wall-Deadpool-Statue-Good-Smile-Company-Online.jpg
Good-Smile-Company-Deadpool-Breaking-The-Fourth-Wall-Statue.jpg
Back-View-of-GSC-Breaking-The-Fourth-Wall-Deadpool-Statue.jpg
Side-View-of-Breaking-the-Fourth-Wall-Deadpool-Figure-Good-Smile-Company.jpg

I don't own any GSC products... I know they do Nendoroids and such, which seem to be pretty good quality PVC. This DP statue looks downright amazing, though. I'm tempted, even at a $289 price tag for the import.

Was just about to ask. How is this 9" for almost 300???? It does look cool. But 9" are just an inch or two above 1/10 figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just about to ask. How is this 9" for almost 300???? It does look cool. But 9" are just an inch or two above 1/10 figures

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
*shrug* The complex base, the license, cost to import, who knows.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I have a rule of one figure per character when it comes to collecting but I'm totally breaking it for this. Absolutely amazing!

Damn ...this actually looks really cool!!

I love the pose and the concept. I just want to see a 1/6 scale or 1/5 scale statue next to it to determine its size. Way cool, tho!

If they can actually pull off that paint the way it's presented this thing will be amazing looking. I don't even care much for Deadpool and I'm tempted.

That's a great statue! Perfect idea for the character--base is great and things like part of the comic book page still on his foot and small flames on the pages are a great touch. My main problem with this is the scale. If this were 1/4, I think I'd pick it over Sideshow's new one.

Am I missing something? What is "BWHOOM!"? Is that a variation of "BOOM!"?

Besides that I think it looks awesome. Love the idea and that proto looks great.

JNJKumr.jpg

Mr. Pool has arrived!

KUq3LJl.jpg

What an intricate setup! The seam on his pants is a bit more pronounced than expected and his finish is a tad more dull than the promo pics but that doesn't detract from my happiness with this piece! I recommend giving the instructions a once over before tackling this guy.

I'm still debating over this one. Its nice ...but I'm still unsure.

Congrats nonetheless!

Got mine today. It was a real pain in the arse to put together ... if you’re not careful, you might break something unintentionally or you might stab yourself (as some pieces are sharp!). However, once assembled ... it looks awesome! Such a cool concept and the execution is flawless. There’s a lot going on, but it doesn’t look too chaotic as you can clearly see what’s happening. Is it worth the price? Probably not. Does that really matter to me? Initially...but now I’m happy that bought one. The scale is between 1/7 and 1/10, so I would say it’s about 1/9 scale? See photos for comparison.

674AB859-447D-4113-B5FB-9C5D7263E099.jpg

D2176F47-2F22-4588-A6D9-583D1A028BF3.jpg

Looks amazing!! Just wish it was a little larger in scale. Otherwise that's one of the cooler dp statues I've seen.

Love the statue but the size and price point were a real turn off. Looking forward to more in hand impressions though to see if I bite.

Back