Predator 2 City Hunter - Prime 1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Original post edited. Here he is in all his final glory..

Roughly 1/4 scale (officially none scale....)

regular (400 ES) - $899
Ex (350 ES) with a switch out disk weapon - $949

Can be wall mounted or table mounted...

XTU7J3R.jpg

pOLt4cI.jpg

OxqL6s7.jpg

pkHGR0p.jpg

SB9w3Ja.jpg

k7GAAPD.jpg

aJL7WVL.jpg

2C7XdnH.jpg

S3Nvlnl.jpg

ajUaSfm.jpg

xWOf6fN.jpg

zKNo5az.jpg

P76hgVr.jpg

Thankfully i'm happy with the SS P2.

The Sideshow maquette is good, but let down in several areas. A spectacular P2 is something that we could all do with. I really hope P1 keep their prices in check for these Aliens and Predators as it's excitement overload so far, I'd be happy with a Big Chap, P2 and P1.

If I could have chosen any company to make a P2, it would have been Prime 1 so I'm very happy. I actually liked the P2 maquette for all of its flaws. But I certainly expect this to better it....

Another p2 😴😴😴 no thanks do the other preds 1st

Sent from my R7sf using Tapatalk

there's only one other P2 out there and it's just ok. Of course I'll get this guy if I can afford it. I really hope Prime spaces these guys out. Too pricey not to

If it is 1/3, looks good enough and has paint apps that's 95% of those custom-painted statues out there then I'll definitely buy it. I'm sucker for City Hunter anyway.

Prime 1 seems capable of churning out statues pretty fast, so we probably won't have to wait too long before seeing them all.

Huh? Could you list us the other options for a high end, accurate City Hunter? We must have missed them... ;)

This is the Predator that most needs some real love IMO.
Well we just had the 1:1 coolprops, the lsb, lsb savage, the ss Maquette it's time to give the other preds a go. 1/4 or 1/3 elder and chopper are my first choices 👍

Well we just had the 1:1 coolprops, the lsb, lsb savage, the ss Maquette it's time to give the other preds a go. 1/4 or 1/3 elder and chopper are my first choices 

None of those are full statues however, aside from the SS Maquette. And that wasn't terribly spectacular. Don't get me wrong, it was okay, I actually like it in person. But Prime 1 are in a position to offer us a truly screen accurate P2 statue, and that is something we have never had, ever. I personally can't wait. The good news for you is that they apparently intend to make most of them eventually. And the P2 probably won't be first anyway, we've already had teasers for Wolf & Celtic in that order before this.

I hope the P2 is first personally, after the Big Chap. Only because I fully intend to buy them and it would be nice to know where I stand financially after that with regards to the rest.

None of those are full statues however, aside from the SS Maquette. And that wasn't terribly spectacular. Don't get me wrong, it was okay, I actually like it in person. But Prime 1 are in a position to offer us a truly screen accurate P2 statue, and that is something we have never had, ever. I personally can't wait. The good news for you is that they apparently intend to make most of them eventually. And the P2 probably won't be first anyway, we've already had teasers for Wolf & Celtic in that order before this.

I hope the P2 is first personally, after the Big Chap. Only because I fully intend to buy them and it would be nice to know where I stand financially after that with regards to the rest.

P1 has the full real prop for reference from CP. This is gonna blow the SS maquette away by a mile. Glad I sold mine while I could. 1/4 collectors may still want the SS one though. If I had the CM Pred still, I'd sell it while the aftermarket is at it's highest and wait for the Prime.

P1 has the full real prop for reference from CP. This is gonna blow the SS maquette away by a mile. Glad I sold mine while I could. 1/4 collectors may still want the SS one though. If I had the CM Pred still, I'd sell it while the aftermarket is at it's highest and wait for the Prime.

Yeah, for all of coolprops faults, this is where they will come in handy. Prime 1 have the ability to make insanely impressive statues, production pieces also. And Coolprops have access to all of the original props and a good eye for the detail. It is certainly an exciting partnership. They won't have access to the hero bio mind, but they can't do a worse job than the Sideshow maquette did. I'd be selling the CM in a heartbeat also if I had it. You may be right about the SSC version being favored by some despite it's glaring faults however, I keep forgetting that these are 1/3. I had no interest in that scale before, now I simply don't care that these will be bigger than I'd hoped, they are the most exciting thing to happen to this hobby for a long time. Fingers crossed they live up to our high expectations and come in at an affordable price. :pray:

Back