1/6 General 1/6 X-men thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pauln6a

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
We have some separate threads for individual figures by Figuremasters, Toys Era, Hot Toys, and Soso Toys but I thought that since updates come out infrequently it might be better to have a combined thread. This way I don't have to keep posting Storm pictures in the Mystique thread.

I was quite amused by a thread on Facebook asking which of the four old man Logan sculpts was best, when I'm still waiting for a first sculpt of Iceman, Rogue, Psylocke, or Shadowcat.
FB_IMG_1493380499548.jpg

As requested I've added info on existing and proposed figures. The ones marked 'in development' are the ones in the early stages that we may never see. I've tried to stick to movie versions but will update with more info if people have any.

Axeman Francisco [Ajax - Deadpool] VTS

Beast [Beast - X-men: the Last Stand] Figuremasters (in development)

Charles Francis Xavier [Professor X - X-Men Trilogy] CGLTOYS

Deadpool [Deadpool - Deadpool] Hot Toys

Dr X [Professor X - X-Men Trilogy] Figure Masters

King Of Magnetic Force [Magneto - X-Men Trilogy] CGLTOYS

King Of Magnetic Force The Variant [Magneto - X-Men Trilogy] CGLTOYS

Lady Katana [Deadpool] Toys Era

Laura [X-23 - Logan] Asmus Toys

Logan [Old man Logan - Logan] Burning Soul (Logan) or Eleven (Logan) Kumik (Logan) or or One Toys (Logan) or Soosoo Toys (Logan) or or Worldbox (Steel Wolf)

Magnet Master [Magneto - X-Men Trilogy] Figure Masters

Mystique [X-Men Prequels] Figure Masters (in development)

The Mystery [Mystique X-Men Prequels] Toys Era

Phoenix Girl [Phoenix - Last Stand] CGLTOYS

Professor X Mutant [Professor X-men Apocalypse] CGLTOYS

Psylocke [Xmen Apocalypse ] Soo Soo Toys

Quicksilver [Quicksilver - X-men Prequels] CGL Toys (in development)

Sabretooth [Wolverine Origins] ZCTOYS

Storm [Storm - X-men Trilogy] Figuremasters

Negasonic Teenage Warhead [Negasonic Teenage Warhead - Deadpool] Figuremasters (in development)

The Laser Eye [Cyclops - X-Men Trilogy] Toys Era

The Magtant [Magneto - DOFP] Toys Era

The Magtant 2.0 [Magneto Apocalypse] Toys Era

The Speed Silver [Quicksilver DOFP] SooSoo Toys

The Steel [Colossus - Deadpool] Toys Era

The Telepath Leader [Professor X - Apocalypse] Toys Era

Viper [Viper - the Wolverine] Verycool

Wade Wilson [Wade Wilson - Deadpool] Toys Power

Weather Manipulator [Storm - Apocalypse] Five Star Toys

Wolverine [Almost every conceivable version but also see Logan] - Hot toys

Will be following this conversation. Great idea with all the small companies giving us a figure here and there.

Yesterday i asked Kit some news of the Weather Manipulator, but there's nothing new :(

I should get my Speed Silver next week. I think the overall opinion about him is very positive, but there's not alot of in-hand pics out there.

Just a suggestion, but since there are so many made from so many different companies, a list of all the available X-Men figures ( especially the unlicensed ) would probably be helpful

Yup. It would make more sense to keep track of them in the OP rather than just starting another random discussion thread.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Here is a start to a list if the OP wants to add it to the first post and maybe fact check and clean it up a bit.

Axeman Francisco Ajax Deadpool VTS

Charles Francis Xavier Professor X X-Men CGLTOYS

Dr X Professor X X-Men Figure Masters

King Of Magnetic Force Magneto X-Men CGLTOYS

King Of Magnetic Force The Variant Magneto X-Men CGLTOYS

Lady Katana Deadpool Toys Era

Magnet Master Magneto X-Men Figure Masters

Mystique First Class Figure Masters

Mystique First Class Toys Era

Phicen Storm Apocalypse Kumik

Phoenix Girl Phoenix Last Stand CGLTOYS

Professor X Mutant Professor X Apocalypse CGLTOYS

Sabretooth Origins ZCTOYS

The Laser Eye Cyclops X-Men Toys Era

The Magtant Magneto DOFP Toys Era

The Magtant 2.0 Magneto Apocalypse Toys Era

The Speed Silver Quicksilver DOFP SooSoo Toys

The Steel Colossus Deadpool Toys Era

The Telepath Leader Professor X Apocalypse Toys Era

Weather Manipulators Storm Apocalypse Five Star Toys

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I really like that Storm....especially because it will come with another head. I hope they release her soon. I also asked Figuremasters about Rogue. I hope they do one. She is my favorite X-Man.
Rogue is my favorite as well, but they totally wasted the character in the movies. I'm doing several custom comic book versions right now. Here's a pic of one of three different heads.
DSC_0173.jpg

Rogue is my favorite as well, but they totally wasted the character in the movies. I'm doing several custom comic book versions right now. Here's a pic of one of three different heads.
View attachment 338617

Hey riszar....let me know if you do decided to sell one you of your custom heads. I would LOVE to have one. This one looks great by the way! :)

One more missing from the list on page 1:

The Variant Sabretooth Wolverine: Origins Toys Era

I am so happy to see the interest for X-Men figs growing. The movies catch a lot of flack and are generally under-merchandised. There are so many characters I want on my shelf! Can't wait for the FM Beast, and I hope someone does an X-1 Sabretooth and an X-2 Nightcrawler soon.

Wow, this is fun. I have FM magneto and their first Storm prototype, TE's magnetos and Cylops.

通过我的 SM-G9350 上的 Tapatalk发言

Back