Good day from Sydney :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonibernal

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hi guys

Im Toni from Sydney, been a Fanatik of this forum since the sideshow Gijoe days, never been a member but i think its time after 50 yrs...lol. Im a collector of anything that has a connection from my childhood days, 70s, 80s and defenitely a Hogan Fanatik, been a sucker of 1/6 figures, Had a mancave but had a baby boy come into this world (and future collector) and had to give it up :) but 3 years later, had major renovations and got my Mancave 2.0 and started to put my stuff back from storage, still a loong way to go but getting there, below are some pics :) again its a please to be a member in this forum .. brothaaa!!!! :)

9k4ghz.jpg

9s4iti.jpg

kcyqys.jpg

vqjn13.jpg

Welcome to the forums and I have to say that your Mancave 2.0 is awesome! That Hogan vs Rock in particular! Also, I can relate completely about collecting only the nostalgic things that brings you back. That's what I mainly do too.

thanks brotha... just waiting for the 1:4 scale hogan from storm toys that wa meant to arrive today ...

Welcome to the forums and I have to say that your Mancave 2.0 is awesome! That Hogan vs Rock in particular! Also, I can relate completely about collecting only the nostalgic things that brings you back. That's what I mainly do too.

Back