1/3 Alien Warrior maquette - Coolprops

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
EDIT: 24/7/18

So the latest info is that this Warrior is now 100% a coolprops project. Both CP and Prime 1 now have their own Alien licenses. I guess this is a good thing regarding the bigger picture, but this particular Warrior will now be Coolprops quality, rather than Prime 1...

Full reveal, I'm not loving this pose or the huge base sadly...

iu3x6Rx.jpg

V10k000.jpg

64hdNZp.jpg

Re: 1/3 Alien Warrior maquette (Prime 1 & Coolprops)

Prime 1 production is a huge plus. I don't know what factories they use but it's top notch work.

I was going to ask what factories they use, they are head and shoulders above, although ECC are very good too, maybe they use the same factory?

Big chap and Dog are must haves , I could be tempted by the warrior though

Read somewhere hat prime1 has their own factories .

Prime 1 own their own factories which is probably why there pricing is often fair for what is being offered. And the QC is generally very good. They can check all of their own items before they leave the factory floor and don't have to rely on others.

I'm looking forward to seeing this, but I do hope we see the Big chap first. If I can buy that one, any of the others will be gravy whereas I'll probably hold off buying this or the dog until the Big chap arrives if not.

Ou la la.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

These are getting confusing, there's no mention of P1 in this tease, but I'm assuming that it is of the same warrior this thread is based on. The Big chap warranted one each due to one being a strict museum set up, and just how iconic it is. But It would be a bit silly to make two of these in 1/3...

64hdNZp.jpg

Okay. The latest info is that this Warrior is now 100% a coolprops project. Both CP and Prime 1 now have their own Alien licenses. I guess this is a good thing regarding the bigger picture, but this particular Warrior will now be Coolprops quality, rather than Prime 1...

Spoke to P1... Kelvin says big things are coming our way direct from P1 with no input from anyone else!

Already pulled the trigger on the Dog,
because, well... that thing is INSANE! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spoke to P1... Kelvin says big things are coming our way direct from P1 with no input from anyone else!

Tell him Steerpilke needs a bone. A tentative date? A teaser image? SOMETHING!

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

EXCELLENT NEWS

Re: Cool Props 1/3 Alien Warrior

Either tiptoeing or imitating Frankenstein.

Re: Cool Props 1/3 Alien Warrior

Wonder if this is in collaboration with Prime 1, given the alternate head and bust base.

Tail is WAY too thick near the butt, though.

Back