Cool Props X Prime 1 Alien/Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1493261207748_zpslfuvscic.jpg

FB_IMG_1493260637765_zpscqgemg3h.jpg

Prime 1 Studio is excited to announce our collaboration with CoolProps in making highly detailed and movie accurate collectibles from all Alien movies licenses. With CoolProps' extensive knowledge and reputation for their movie accuracy sculpts combined with Prime 1's proven QC and attention to details, this union of 2 TITANS is the ultimate dream come true for all Alien fans. This collaboration will also extend to the Predator Movie licenses. Please stay tuned for full reveal this summer 2017.

Last edited:
CP 1/3 Dog Alien will retain the pose, but P1 will resculpt to add detail and provide QC.

I just hope P1 will provide QC to the 1:1 Big Chap head!

Prime 1 Studio is excited to announce our collaboration with CoolProps in making highly detailed and movie accurate collectibles from all Alien movies licenses. With CoolProps' extensive knowledge and reputation for their movie accuracy sculpts combined with Prime 1's proven QC and attention to details, this union of 2 TITANS is the ultimate dream come true for all Alien fans. This collaboration will also extend to the Predator Movie licenses. Please stay tuned for full reveal this summer 2017.

CP 1/3 Dog Alien will retain the pose, but P1 will resculpt to add detail and provide QC.

I just hope P1 will provide QC to the 1:1 Big Chap head!

Holy crap !!!!!!!

Thanks (again) for the posts bro' :hi5:

damn, just to imagine how much better that P2 bust could've been if Prime got their hands on it :O. Should be cool that Prime has access to the full size Pred props to scale down for the maquettes. Gonna be epic!!!!! :thud:

Provided these look good and the price is reasonable, I'd sell my whole collection for the line. Or at least for the Aliens from the first three films. 1/3 is bigger than I'd have wanted, but if that's what we're getting, I won't complain. This collaboration is a dream and we can already see that their sculpts destroy most other mainstream pieces out there (Sideshow, I'm looking at you).

After all of the hype and build up, I was rather underwhelmed to wake up this morning and find out Prime 1 are working with coolprops existing line (and the statues we knew were coming) I was looking forward to the two companies fighting it out as that's good for us customers. However, as the day has gone on and the underwhelming disappointment has worn off, I'm looking more at the positives. Coolprops really know and love the Alien and Predators. And Prime 1 really do make some incredible statues. What we will hopefully end up with here is Prime 1's general awesomeness, combined with Coolprops good eye for the characters... And P1's production quality which far exceeds what we've unfortunately seen from Coolprops at times. This line could actually be something very special! I just hope I can afford to get involved.

Side note, The dog in that image is the existing Coolprops maquette, P1 are reworking it to add more detail, they will also produce it fortunately. The pose will remain the same. I'll start a specific thread for the Warrior and leave this as a generic thread to discuss it all, good times.

But this is by far what I'm most excited about....

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/...rime-1-coolprops-1-3-alien-chap-maquette.html

Kelvin Loke confirmed the Jungle Hunter Predator WILL be made eventually, it's just not on Prime 1 Studio's priority list right now.

I love how these two companies decided to collaborate together, instead of compete, with this franchise.

Good times for all collectors!

Back