Hot Toys 1/6th Scale Belle from Beauty And The Beast

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarthTrafford

Super Freak
Reaction score
https://www.facebook.com/hottoys/posts/10154424022147344

"Look at her! What if she's the one... the one who will break the spell?"

Disney's live-action adaptation of its classic animated film Beauty and the Beast has been one of the most anticipated cinematic events of the year and it is the highest grossing live-action movie musical of all time! Based on a timeless fairy tale, the fantasy romance follows dashing village girl Belle as she ventures into an enchanted castle to find her father. There, she agrees to take his place as the captive to the fearsome Beast, who used to be a handsome prince but was cursed to a life as a monster unless he can find true love.

Today, Hot Toys is delighted to present the 1/6th scale collectible figure of Belle from this modern retelling of Beauty and the Beast. Expertly crafted based on Emma Watson's appearance in the movie, the beautifully realized Belle figure features a newly developed head sculpt, meticulously tailored and intricately multi-layered costume based on her elegant ball gown with various accessories, as well as a specially designed marble-patterned figure stand.

Additionally, the figure comes with a bonus crew of castle’s enchanted household objects, namely Lumière (the candelabra), Cogsworth (the clock), Mrs. Potts and Chip (the teapot and teacup), and Plumette (the feather duster).

Be our guest and enjoy this remarkable collectible of a Disney Princess from Beauty and the Beast!

#HotToys #Disney #BeautyAndTheBeast #Belle #Princess #EmmaWatson

Last edited:
Here are some pics

Attachments

• IMG_6133.JPG
    IMG_6133.JPG
    189.1 KB · Views: 971
  • IMG_6134.JPG
    IMG_6134.JPG
    294.2 KB · Views: 987
  • IMG_6135.JPG
    IMG_6135.JPG
    248.7 KB · Views: 817
  • IMG_6136.JPG
    IMG_6136.JPG
    355 KB · Views: 824
  • IMG_6137.JPG
    IMG_6137.JPG
    293.6 KB · Views: 965
  • IMG_6138.JPG
    IMG_6138.JPG
    292 KB · Views: 953
  • IMG_6139.JPG
    IMG_6139.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 935
  • IMG_6140.JPG
    IMG_6140.JPG
    262.1 KB · Views: 948
  • IMG_6141.JPG
    IMG_6141.JPG
    420.1 KB · Views: 800
  • IMG_6142.JPG
    IMG_6142.JPG
    320.6 KB · Views: 962
  • IMG_6143.JPG
    IMG_6143.JPG
    332.2 KB · Views: 928
  • IMG_6144.JPG
    IMG_6144.JPG
    214 KB · Views: 932
Atleast it's not another Iron Man.

Still, what kind of bizarro world do we live in where a ****ing Belle doll is released before a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman? Truly bogges the mind.

But hey, look on the bright side, we got our first Hot Toys figures of Ewan Mcgregor and Ian Mckellen! Much more iconic than Obi-Wan Kenobi, Gandalf and Magneto.

Accessories look great !!!

The HS is stomachable in that one angle, horrid in all the other pictures, that wrist joint is also really ugly. She looks too old... like someone in her mid 30's.

Can't praise enough about the accessories though.

Hey Hot Toys, you should put expiration dates for your figures. How long will Belle's arms last?

This is strange considering HT's business decisions the past years. How is this gonna sell any better than other licenses they have abandoned?
I like that they go outside their little Marvel and DC bubble though, at least this is something different.

Damn thats a bad sculpt......

Looks like Emma......after recovering from her Meth habit and moving on to full blown alcoholic......

That nose....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still, what kind of bizarro world do we live in where a ****ing Belle doll is released before a Michelle Pfeiffer Catwoman? Truly bogges the mind.

But hey, look on the bright side, we got our first Hot Toys figures of Ewan Mcgregor and Ian Mckellen! Much more iconic than Obi-Wan Kenobi, Gandalf and Magneto.

Because in terms of publicity and advertising, BB has more compared to cat woman, which usually results more sales.

Cause hot toys is on disneys junk. I mean come on now.

I think it looks great I'm in the same boat as the rest of you all the other releases that should of came first and Belle gets picked. Still waiting on my old man logan. Anyways this is a figure my girlfriend would get it does look great and awesome accessories.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Back