Statue Prime 1 Rocksteady & Bebop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hemooo

Super Freak
Reaction score
****I searched the forum & couldn't find a topic for these two,, Admins, please feel free to merge or remove if a topic already existed. ***

Got mine last week and I couldn't be happier! highly recommended to any TMNT fan specially if u own or planning to get the Bay set.
Also, is seems they lowered the total ES to 500 (reg+ ex) & added a special sticker to differentiate the ex from the reg. This might explain the quick delivery & the sudden low quantity alarm in Sideshow's site.

08jCi5p.jpg

uIuGAnl.jpg

WNd0qzj.jpg

7rTwxnq.jpg

09VVEFA.jpg

ni81BRO.jpg

Mjb5iQ1.jpg

how wide are the 2 statues together? would they fit in a besta together?

how wide are the 2 statues together? would they fit in a besta together?

have to take exact measurements, but definitely both wont fit into one cube. they are 1/4 scale with wide bases.

Here's a short review I filmed of these guys at Sydney Supanova over the weekend. They looked great!

Got mine, unpacked them both, and noticed the protective cloth that Prime 1 wrapped the statues in (inside the Styrofoam) was stuck to Bebop in multiple spots, almost like glue melted and pulled a little bit of the paint off in those places. Did this happen for anyone else who got these? One spot was in between Bebop's open right palm and his left fist, and another spot was along the elbow of his right arm. I'll upload a few pics later, but I was just curious if anybody had encountered this same problem. Thanks.

Got mine, unpacked them both, and noticed the protective cloth that Prime 1 wrapped the statues in (inside the Styrofoam) was stuck to Bebop in multiple spots, almost like glue melted and pulled a little bit of the paint off in those places. Did this happen for anyone else who got these? One spot was in between Bebop's open right palm and his left fist, and another spot was along the elbow of his right arm. I'll upload a few pics later, but I was just curious if anybody had encountered this same problem. Thanks.

I did have it in the back in one spot, it didnt leave a trace once removed.

Wondering that myself

they are a bit bigger & more in line with the Bay set. I think it might look out of place displayed next to the 90s set, but I highly recommend them as stand alone pair or with the Bay ones.

ec2cfe08b02aed452c51cee7d6971e7d.jpg

Back