1/6 Hot Toys - PPS004 - Spiderman: Homecoming - Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bri

Optimistically Pessimistic
Reaction score
Taking the role as young Spider-Man Peter Parker’s mentor, Tony Stark helps Parker to balance the normal routine life as a high school student and the crime fighting superhero life after the events of Marvel’s Captain American: Civil War.

Celebrating the global release of the long awaited Marvel’s Spider-Man: Homecoming arriving this summer, Hot Toys is thrilled to present to you the Power Pose Series 1/6th scale collectible figure of Tony Stark’s new Iron Man armor in Spider-Man: Homecoming – the Mark XLVII as a Movie Promo Edition item only available in selected markets!

In reference to the appearance of Iron Man’s new armor in the upcoming Marvel Studios blockbuster, the Mark XLVII (Movie Promo Edition) Power Pose collectible figure is sophisticatedly crafted and designed with movie-accurate quality.

It features a meticulously sculpted sleek, streamline armor and trapezoid-shaped indent around the arc reactor. Equipped with 28 LED light-up points throughout the body, it is also given the iconic red and gold color featured mostly on the helmet and shoulder, as well as the distinctive silver and dark silver colored painting on the mid-section of the armor. This Power Pose collectible figure also comes with articulated head and arms, interchangeable fists and repulsor palms, and a figure base.​

18119092_1348323648579853_5323049970045543050_n.jpg

17992215_10154417912172344_633182952455479314_n.jpg

18056909_10154417911907344_626968107234363662_n.jpg

18119328_10154417912232344_6516911941901918870_n.jpg

18057004_10154417911847344_3067436318429681170_n.jpg

18055929_10154417911452344_8088685292864560656_o.jpg

18076670_10154417912217344_8045070934637748663_o.jpg

The 1/6th scale Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible Figure specially features:

- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark XLVII in Spider-Man: Homecoming
- Approximately 35 cm tall
- Metallic red, gold, silver and dark silver colored painting on the sleek and streamline Mark XLVI armor design
- 28 LED light-up points throughout parts of the armor (white light, battery operated)
- Articulated head and arms
- Two (2) pairs of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of repulsor firing palms (white light, battery operated)
- Figure stand with transparent pole, Mark XLVII nameplate and Spider-Man: Homecoming logo

Release date: End of Q2 – Q3, 2017

Re: Hot Toys - PowerPose - Spiderman: Homecoming - Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible

God that's a fugly colour scheme.

Re: Hot Toys - PowerPose - Spiderman: Homecoming - Mark XLVII Power Pose Collectible

PowerPoseYourAssToSleepZzzzzzzzzz

I can honestly say I've never not liked any of his hero suits. Some I like more than others (6 and 43), others I like less than others (46). This one I just don't like the look of.

I think it looks pretty good. Ultimate Iron Man inspired, and being after Civil War
Spoiler Spoiler:
Don't know if I need spoiler tags for a movie that's a year old now but just in case lol.

So is there a chance this will release in MMS Diecast? Or since it's a movie promo limited release, they're not doing a diecast?

Wait...what am I saying, this is an Iron Man. Nothing is out of the question with these armors. :lol

I think it looks pretty good. Ultimate Iron Man inspired, and being after Civil War
Spoiler Spoiler:
Don't know if I need spoiler tags for a movie that's a year old now but just in case lol.

That's an interesting thought. Makes sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Of course they're going to release a die-cast version of this. To think otherwise would be silly. I'm getting a little annoyed with just simple repaints, this one is just ok. It looks flashy but not something I want on my shelf.

I love it. Clearly a nod the the Ultimate armor. And the design has been made in other scales in the recent past.

1215283-ultimate_ironman.jpg

DSC_5669.JPG

dc10765lg.jpg

I was worried they wouldn't make an iron man for the Spider-Man movie seeing as they didn't make spidey for civil war. I know that iron man is a huge seller but is anyone worried about the Sony/marvel license agreements? Perhaps this might be the only iron man from homecoming?

I was worried they wouldn't make an iron man for the Spider-Man movie seeing as they didn't make spidey for civil war. I know that iron man is a huge seller but is anyone worried about the Sony/marvel license agreements? Perhaps this might be the only iron man from homecoming?

I'm curious too. I didn't get the power pose 1 or 3 because I prefer the MMS versions. I did get Red Snapper because it was the only version made. I feel the same about this. I won't get it if I knew they were making an MMS. And I know its likely they will. But I my PO this in case they don't

If they can sell a Power Pose individually, I don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't sell a MMS Mk47. Ultimately, this is a new IM featured hero suit. If they made HPP armors with 0-5 seconds of screen time, I've got to believe there will be an MMS as well. Maybe it hasn't been revealed because they don't want to lose sales from collectors potentially switching from the Mk46 to the Mk47?

If they can sell a Power Pose individually, I don't see why they couldn't/wouldn't sell a MMS Mk47. Ultimately, this is a new IM featured hero suit. If they made HPP armors with 0-5 seconds of screen time, I've got to believe there will be an MMS as well. Maybe it hasn't been revealed because they don't want to lose sales from collectors potentially switching from the Mk46 to the Mk47?

I get that but maybe because of the lack of articulation, it's a way to get around the licensing agreement(?) and it can be considered a statue. I'm sure they will do a die cast but there is a little concern.

I like the look of the Mark 47, definitely a nod to the Ultimate version...I'll sit tight and wait on the diecast version though. Can't get enough of them!

Looks great, but it's odd to see a PP as a "movie promo" -- hope this will get a DC release. I know not everyone is excited for this paint scheme, but I personally am happy for something new and different to help differentiate from the other armours on my shelf.

Behold! An Iron Man figure that you can't pose and half the body is left unpainted! Such amaze, much wow, so impress!

If I see one more ****ing Iron Man, I'm gonna snap.

Back