Hello Everyone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BoardGameBuddha

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just got around to posting my entrance, I have Always wanted to have a Sideshow piece, however Health has permitted me from working and on surgery number 6th June 14th, that does not stop me from both Dreaming and enjoying all the pics I see from all you Awesome collectors around the world, I want to say THANKS!

I shall keep scraping together what I can and someday I will be able to post my very own Sideshow piece! :)

Ok, now off to enjoy all the awesome pics...

Cheers,
Billy

Unfortunately, located in Markham, Ontario. Once a suburb of Toronto, now a pseudo-city of its own. I say unfortunately because the cost of living in the GTA, or Ontario for that matter is absurd. Which Sideshow piece are you considering as your first purchase?

Well I will likely only ever own one piece of Sideshow beauty and that I want to be the Voltron Maquette, I simply can not afford to float it financially the current payments so will have to keep saving and hope I can snag one down the road....:(

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Billy!
wavesmile.gif

Hey, welcome! I'll be traveling to Calgary for work in June! Any good comic shops downtown I should make sure to hit? Any ranch around the mountains you'd recommend for horseback riding over a different ranch? (You don't have to answer those things, the welcome is the main of my message.)

Welcome to the board, hope whatever is ailing you is soon remedied. An upcoming surgery? I'll keep you and your health in my thoughts. What interests you the most when you come to the forums?

Back