1/6 Hot Toys Suicide Squad Tux Joker review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
review_tuxjoker_1.jpg

Time to check out some Hot Toys goodness tonight, with a look at the new Tuxedo Joker from Suicide Squad. The latest HotToyCast will also be discussing this guy in all his gangster beauty - you can find my review here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-042417a.htm

or with the rest of the reviews at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

As always, great photos and a nice, detailed review. YouTube video reviews are all the rage, but when you're with your kids in the grocery line, this is so much easier.

I would like to see pics of the other Joker heads (Ledger or Nicholson) on this figure. I like everything from the neck down.

Where are the joker henchmen up for preorder?

And I believe the bow tie is intentionally asemetrical due to the bow style.

This looks like such a solid figure.... apart from the suit looking a little bulky.

If they don't release that silver jacket Joker, i'm gonna get this before it hikes up in price.

Where are the joker henchmen up for preorder?

And I believe the bow tie is intentionally asemetrical due to the bow style.

Sorry - meant for preview. Sideshow's been showing them off for quite some time of course.

And no, I don't think it's intentionally asymmetrical, or the ones I've seen that are straight are wrong.

Nice review. Just got mine, did your come with instructions? I have no instructions in mine

Hmmm - now that you mention it, I don't remember seeing any. Not sure what they'd instruct you on though, since there really isn't any warnings for them to give.

If they bothered to do a laughing sculpt this would have been bought. ****ing idiots HT are sometimes.

Oh totally. As it stands, it's my favorite of the HT Letokers, but I really wanted to pose him like this:

a87.gif

...But I can't. :monkey2 I settled on him resting on his cane like Nicholson in one of the Batman 89 promotional shots.

Back