Statue 1/4 New 52 Batman - Prime 1 Studios

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dw316

Super Freak
Reaction score
18034197_1838030283129354_4804411511162641250_n.jpg

Beat me to it lol. Ok this IS my last piece! :lecture LMAO.

"Kelvin Loke New 52 but look based on finch art. Not the finch Batman. R u confused?"

Last edited:
I Think this will be a very nice piece. Ordered Superman and Green Lantern, waiting for Flash. Now tease us with Wonder Woman - please ;)

Gesendet von meinem MI 5 mit Tapatalk

Think they dropped the ball on GL and Supes for me in that lineup so I'll probably wait for 1/3 Finch. Hopefully this will be awesome though and I'll feel compelled to buy!

Any word if P1 doing 1/4 comic batman, superman?

I'm thinking I should just commit to this line and get my Justice League pieces through Prime 1. I have Superman on order and actually enjoy the New 52 aesthetic a lot. If this Batman turns into a must have then that'll be the clincher.

This is a 1/4 comic Batman.

I'm sure he means the classic Bats. You know, the one that's been around for more than 5 years or so. :lol

On a personal note NEW 52 = pass for me. Besides my personal bias against the NEW 52, I'm just not really impressed with any of the sculpts in this line. The only one I think looks good is Flash. However, I'm not impressed with the portrait on Flash. Congrats to all of you that want a NEW 52 Bats. Even though I'm not a fan, it's always good to have options.

I'm sure he means the classic Bats. You know, the one that's been around for more than 5 years or so. :lol

On a personal note NEW 52 = pass for me. Besides my personal bias against the NEW 52, I'm just not really impressed with any of the sculpts in this line. The only one I think looks good is Flash. However, I'm not impressed with the portrait on Flash. Congrats to all of you that want a NEW 52 Bats. Even though I'm not a fan, it's always good to have options.

I think the Jim Lee 1/3 will be THE COMIC Batman to own. That being said I absolutely loved Snyder and Capullo's Batman run and this might be as close as I get to owning a statue version. This will be gladly bought.

I'm thinking I should just commit to this line and get my Justice League pieces through Prime 1. I have Superman on order and actually enjoy the New 52 aesthetic a lot. If this Batman turns into a must have then that'll be the clincher.

I'll be committing to mostly Prime 1 from the looks of all these sneaks.

I think the Jim Lee 1/3 will be THE COMIC Batman to own. That being said I absolutely loved Snyder and Capullo's Batman run and this might be as close as I get to owning a statue version. This will be gladly bought.

Nothing wrong with that. I'll be sticking to SSC's classic PFs. Unless, of course, they give us another Death Stroker like PF. I'm down for either a 1/3 Lee or Finch Bats. I like both of their art the same when it comes to Batman.

I prefer classic costumes so I'm sticking with SS for DC 1/4 pieces. Just hope Deathstroke was the last time they make up their own costumes for DC pfs.

Back