Hello!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvelineC

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Hello everyone!
I am a very new member in here! I'm currently a college student living in San Francisco and I've been secretly "stalking" the forum for a few years now but just recently registered.(The website keeps saying there's something suspicious with my network in my previous attempt to register lol)
I just started buying figures towards the end of last year and I wouldn't call myself a collector in anyway... Since I only bought a few of them and the fact that I'm a student living in an expensive city doesn't help... I just love to have my favorite characters around with me, and the thought of it makes me happy.
I love star wars, lotr, batman, Japanese anime.etc. They are my main focus when it comes to figures and collectibles.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show!
wavesmile.gif

Welcome to the forums! I have family living there in SF! Collecting can be pretty devastating to your bank account but it does make you happy right? I feel the same way! As long as it brings happiness to you and your surroundings then I say keep on going and since you're already collecting what you like, I consider you a collector through and through!

Back