Prime 1 Celtic Predator

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Unknown Hero

Super Freak
Reaction score
Compliments of the great Mr. Loke!

FB_IMG_1492843282131_zpstxno58ma.jpg

Did they confirm the scale? Scared to see the price of these guys

Hmmm, I'm surprised they started with Celtic, but I'm interested in seeing what it may be. I didn't love the over all look of the AVP Predators, but Celtic was easily my favorite. I may bite if it's a decent statue at a good price.

Hmmm, I'm surprised they started with Celtic, but I'm interested in seeing what it may be. I didn't love the over all look of the AVP Predators, but Celtic was easily my favorite. I may bite if it's a decent statue at a good price.

No such thing as good pricing now a days. Just expect a really high price and be prepared to pay or not.

Compliments of the great Mr. Loke! . . .

Thanks for the pic
thumbs2.gif

Not interested in anything from AVP. Cloud vs. silver lining for me - because Narin's piece for XM will probably use up my "Wife says yes" funds for a while :)

I'm down! Price shouldn't be super bad compared to Preds who have a unmasked sculpt. I don't think I'd get the trio, but who knows...

Gutted it's not P1 or P2 , wallet is thankful though

As far as I know they only have the AVP rights, so Predator wise they will be limited to Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Elder, Wolf, Bull and Predalien unless they come up with others

As far as I know they only have the AVP rights, so Predator wise they will be limited to Scar, Celtic, Chopper, Elder, Wolf, Bull and Predalien unless they come up with others

All the movies have now been confirmed as open-season for Prime 1.

(* Well - they qualified that with "excluding unforseen issues" (or some such phrase) *)

If it's Celtic then I could say my wallet is safe from P1 and XM... for now.

They have teased Wolf already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From P1? Lol
No such thing as good pricing now a days. Just expect a really high price and be prepared to pay or not.

I've ordered a life size ID4 Alien bust from P1 that doesn't cost a whole lot more than Sideshows latest 1/2 Predator bust (which I also have on order) Prime 1's prices are all over the place, it will be high of course, I'm hoping for a relatively low price from them.

Relative to the rest of the industry I think Prime 1 and PCS still offer somewhat reasonable prices for their 1/3 stuff.

Relative to the rest of the industry I think Prime 1 and PCS still offer somewhat reasonable prices for their 1/3 stuff.

I think a lot will depend on how much license fees will play a part. But relative to their Arkham line I hope it's similar.

Kelvin Loke was asked if they only had the rights to AVP, and he said they'll be going ''ALL OUT'',[which you can find over at Statue Forum, in the Prime 1 Alien thread, page 4].

Kelvin Loke was asked if they only had the rights to AVP, and he said they have the rights to ''cover all the bases'',[which you can find over at Statue Forum].

The thought of owning an army of P1 1/3 Predators gives me chills

Back