Statue Prime 1 Batman Knightfall 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Embarrassingly tacky 90's design. That'll be a pass for me, so that's a welcome breather.

Prime 1 is draining my wallet with all these amazing batman lines LOL!!

And again I shake my head because they have SO MANY announcements, it will take 2 years for us to get this. Just doesn't get me too excited to wait that long.

At least they're announcing things instead of keeping us in the dark.

Hell, I just want to see the 1/3 Finch and Lee Bats already. Those are the 2 that have my full attention.

Hell, I just want to see the 1/3 Finch and Lee Bats already. Those are the 2 that have my full attention.

And 1/3 superman. Did p1 ever mention if they gonna make 1\4 DC comic classics? I don't want to jump in 1/3 line, no space to display these huge guys.

And 1/3 superman. Did p1 ever mention if they gonna make 1\4 DC comic classics? I don't want to jump in 1/3 line, no space to display these huge guys.

I don't know if P1 will ever make a classic 1/4 line. We haven't seen a single 1/4 classic statue yet. I would think if they had the OK to do classic 1/4 DC statues, we would have seen at least one by now.

Back