• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

please delete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

supermasterhulk

Super Freak
Reaction score
I AM SELLING MANY OF MY HOT TOYS TO MAKE ROOM FOR OTHER COLLECTIBLES. MANY OF THESE ARE NEW AND SEALED UNLESS NOTED. ALL ARE IN GREAT TO MINT CONDITION. BUYER IS TO ADD 4% for paypal fees or just send as gift. Any questions just ask. Price includes shipping in the U.S. if you are outside the U.S. and are willing to pay more for shipping just send me a message.

BEST OFFERS WELCOMED

ALSO WILLING TO TRADE JUST SEND ME A MESSAGE

Hot Toys Iron Man mms332 mark 36 Gamma NEW AND SEALED. $180 SHIPPED with shipper. SOLD

Hot Toys 1966 Robin displayed for 2 weeks then put away. $165 shipped with shipper

Hot Toys Iron Man Iron Patriot. i touched up the star on chest a little bit if you want a pic just ask. $180 shipped

Hot Toys Iron Man Mark 3 stealth version new opened once but never removed from box. $215 shipped

Last edited:
Back