Shelves for Star Wars Premium statues.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dark Sith

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi there, I am pretty new to this forum, so my apologies if this question has been mentioned anywhere else.

As a huge Star Wars fan, I recently began collecting some Star Wars premium statues. Now I am looking for a shelf to place them in. Through several topics on this forum I have found pictures from users on where they show their collection.

I am specifically looking for shelves with open fronts (no glass), and of course enough room as to where the Premium statues can fit in between.

So, for people around here who have experience on this (shelves for bigger/premium statues), please let me know the specific shelves names.

There's plenty of ideas in this forum if you look around. The most popular display cases are Bestas or Pax from IKEA. Otherwise just ask a member where they got their shelves if you see something you like.

I also collect Star Wars Premium Format Figures, and I've found that the Besta units are great. Deep enough (usually) and since the shelves are adjustable, tall enough if you get the tallest one. I'm able to usually fit 2 Premium Format Figures per shelf (width-wise), but some of the more dynamically posed ones are one to a shelf.

I also collect Star Wars Premium Format Figures, and I've found that the Besta units are great. Deep enough (usually) and since the shelves are adjustable, tall enough if you get the tallest one. I'm able to usually fit 2 Premium Format Figures per shelf (width-wise), but some of the more dynamically posed ones are one to a shelf.

Did you make a post of your Besta unit earlier on this forum?

Back