Prime 1 Studio - Flash 1/3 - Justice League

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
18077206_1836955499903499_3342735870699161603_o.jpg

Even though I don't really like the costume all that much, chances are that I'll still get this piece when it finally gets released.

I'm going to have to increase my space and decrease my bank account balance A LOT for what I want from Prime 1's Justice League line. So far I want Batman, Aquaman and now Flash. If they make a Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and even Mera I'm going to need a new house. If they make Steppenwolf then Ill need to rob a bank too!

I'll pass because I'm not a fan of the suit. Hopefully he will be better represented in a future Flash or JL movie and we get a statue for that.

Meh, his outfit looks like it got strings and pulleys holding it all together. Very few movie statue are appealing to Mr. Green.

can we just get a classic comic Flash pleeeeeeeeeeezzzeee!!

From the set reports they said this is Barry's first suit and one he will wear primarily in the film. He took plates and heavy wire from NASA and made his own suit. He will receive another from Wayne Enterprises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the set reports they said this is Barry's first suit and one he will wear primarily in the film. He took plates and heavy wire from NASA and made his own suit. He will receive another from Wayne Enterprises.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

regardless, I still want a comic flash and the N52 version Prime1 released ain't cutting it :gah:

Yeah, but knowing SSC, they probably will have Flash just standing there in their typical SSC style (one leg up). That hardly does him any justice.

I'm going to have to increase my space and decrease my bank account balance A LOT for what I want from Prime 1's Justice League line. So far I want Batman, Aquaman and now Flash. If they make a Superman, Wonder Woman, Cyborg and even Mera I'm going to need a new house. If they make Steppenwolf then Ill need to rob a bank too!

Mera is being made. Posted the thread a few weeks back.

I'm really excited about this just from watching the trailer, just hope I'll have enough space when it comes out.

Back