How much did you pay for your XM statue (shipped)?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
$490 with free shipping for Ant-Man will both heads (US seller -> US buyer). eBay.

I saw someone selling a Cable + Kraven for $1,800 before shipping. I think you could have gotten a better deal on Cable.

I just want to provide some clarity on people selling these packages.

Shipping two Statues would be around 400USD x 2 = 800USD just for shipping so 1800 plus 800 = 2600USD

I'm being very generous in saying shipping is 400USD a piece. Some boxes are so large, and heavy they have cost me 550USD to ship.

Please note sellers are packaging an A list with a B list character to clear stock, they will not separate.

In reality a seller selling this package costing you 1400 for Cable, and 1200 for Kraven shipped.

I have seen Kraven sell for cheaper even on Evilbay than 1200 so these type of deals are not good.

In summary 1400 Shipped for Cable is a Good price now that he is out. I have seen him sell for 1800 Shipped many times in BST groups.

/

Last edited:
I just want to provide some clarity on people selling these packages.

Shipping two Statues would be around 400USD x 2 = 800USD just for shipping so 1800 plus 800 = 2600USD

I'm being very generous in saying shipping is 400USD a piece. Some boxes are so large, and heavy they have cost me 550USD to ship.

Please note sellers are packaging an A list with a B list character to clear stock, they will not separate.

In reality a seller selling this package costing you 1400 for Cable, and 1200 for Kraven shipped.

I have seen Kraven sell for cheaper even on Evilbay than 1200 so these type of deals are not good.

In summary 1400 Shipped for Cable is a Good price now that he is out. I have seen him sell for 1800 Shipped many times in BST groups.

/

Oh I've seen Kraven sell for a lot less than that, but the OP still could have gotten 2 statues for $2600 as opposed to one for $2300.

Oh I've seen Kraven sell for a lot less than that, but the OP still could have gotten 2 statues for $2600 as opposed to one for $2300.

Oh i agree 100%. I thought you were questioning the post above yours saying he got Cable for 1400USD shipped.

At this point I've seen Cable sell in BST groups for 1800USD shipped.

I wonder if OP actually went through with those orders for Cable and Magneto, or is he asking us if those are good prices.

I think if nothing else this thread will show people interested in XM pieces how expensive shipping is.
I also want to add that the shipping we are talking about is Express DHL or FedEx. It is normally a 3-4 day flight from Singapore. It's basically buying a air fair ticket to fly the statue directly to you hence the expensive cost.

Oh i agree 100%. I thought you were questioning the post above yours saying he got Cable for 1400USD shipped.

At this point I've seen Cable sell in BST groups for 1800USD shipped.

I wonder if OP actually went through with those orders for Cable and Magneto, or is he asking us if those are good prices.

I think if nothing else this thread will show people interested in XM pieces how expensive shipping is.
I also want to add that the shipping we are talking about is Express DHL or FedEx. It is normally a 3-4 day flight from Singapore. It's basically buying a air fair ticket to fly the statue directly to you hence the expensive cost.

Oh no, I wasn't questioning the post above me.

Yeah the shipping is killer. It's almost 40% of the cost! I've noticed XM prices coming down a lot, it seems like U.S. buyers are waiting for someone else who ordered it to sell it off so they can avoid having to pay the $400 shipping. I will only preorder XM pieces I really want otherwise you're more than likely going to sell it at a loss later.

Yeah, best to buy second hand. I was able to get She-Hulk for $570 shipped. Granted, that statue doesn't seem to do well with in general on the after market.

For some prices though, preordering with the huge shipping cost is the only way to go to avoid risking the aftermarket prices statues like Venom are seeing upon release

I got Magneto for about $925 shipped and Thanos for $950 shipped from my contact in Singapore. Haven't picked up anything else but I'd love to get Weapon X if I could.

Oh no, I wasn't questioning the post above me.

Yeah the shipping is killer. It's almost 40% of the cost! I've noticed XM prices coming down a lot, it seems like U.S. buyers are waiting for someone else who ordered it to sell it off so they can avoid having to pay the $400 shipping. I will only preorder XM pieces I really want otherwise you're more than likely going to sell it at a loss later.

It really depends on the character. Take for example the Iron Man Mark VII.

Retail for that piece was around 700USD plus 200USD shipping

The after market for a displayed piece is about 1500USD if it's already here in the U.S.

If you were to buy it from Singapore, you're looking at 1400USD plus 250-300shipping (prices went up as of January).

Like I said it's all about being an A list character vs B list.

I got Magneto for about $925 shipped and Thanos for $950 shipped from my contact in Singapore. Haven't picked up anything else but I'd love to get Weapon X if I could.

That's not fair to quote that price for Magneto. Please be fair and let the OP understand you bought back in 2015. No one is selling Magneto today for 900 bucks 😜.

Hey all,

I'm looking to start picking up some xm statues of spiderman rogues since I don't think sideshow will be making them anytime soon. If I could get some of these for under $1000 shipped would you suggest I start picking them up?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

That's not fair to quote that price for Magneto. Please be fair and let the OP understand you bought back in 2015. No one is selling Magneto today for 900 bucks ��.

Yeah they do sell for $900, but $3200 for shipping. :D

Back