How important is scalability to an enterprise?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Slideglider

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
I found out about scalability in a system. I want to learn about it. A colleague told me it is important to an enterprise. How relevant it is to a business? Likewise, in the performance application, how do you maintain or even increase its level of efficiency?

I found out about scalability in a system. I want to learn about it. A colleague told me it is important to an enterprise. How relevant it is to a business? Likewise, in the performance application, how do you maintain or even increase its level of efficiency?

Scalability is important to a growing business since everything is unpredictable and you need to adapt with any changes. An enterprise must be prepared to handle an increasing number of customers and clients. A scalable solution might help with system, workflows or processes to handle a growing amount of work.

Thanks for the response but I am actually referring to enterprise scalability for offices with multiple locations. I actually telecommute but is still in charge with teams across states, 4 small groups to be exact.

Last edited by a moderator:
Embedded link removed. My instincts tell me you are only here to promote something not related to high end collecting. If that's the case, you could receive a ban for spamming. Tread carefully.

Back