• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

HT Predalien LEFT LEG

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slikkerias

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hi,
So.... my Predalien came with two right thighs... I need a left thigh.
I guess it's a very long shot, but maybe you have a broken Predalien that you wanna get rid of?

Hi,
So.... my Predalien came with two right thighs... I need a left thigh.
I guess it's a very long shot, but maybe you have a broken Predalien that you wanna get rid of?

Yeah sadly mine isn't broken and I just realized I would have to sell the whole figure to you since it doesn't make sense to have a one legged predalien. I'm sorry I just wanted to help somehow cause that sucks. I mean why can't ppl just give the product you ask for? then there's no hassle on their part cause then they won't be complained on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah sadly mine isn't broken and I just realized I would have to sell the whole figure to you since it doesn't make sense to have a one legged predalien. I'm sorry I just wanted to help somehow cause that sucks. I mean why can't ppl just give the product you ask for? then there's no hassle on their part cause then they won't be complained on.

Thanks! I'm still trying to somehow be able to return it, but since he didn't take PayPal I'm not sure how to get my money back... since it's only the thigh that's wrong, I'm contemplating sawing the thigh in half and turning the top part around. It should be able to snap on to the ball joint. But it would still suck...

That's a bit too risky but you can try that. yeah if he didn't take PayPal that's definitely a no go. Trust me I know the ends outs now after dealing with PayPal about eBay sellers and that was with PayPal and they didn't want to do anything! can you imagine trying to get it back from someone that didn't even use it?! I'm sorry being honest but the guy is a jerk and he got you. PayPal wouldn't have been your friend then even if you went through them they suck on their own policy requirements. Don't know how getting your money back through bank transfer would work out since I've never done that before but hope it goes well :)

That's a bit too risky but you can try that. yeah if he didn't take PayPal that's definitely a no go. Trust me I know the ends outs now after dealing with PayPal about eBay sellers and that was with PayPal and they didn't want to do anything! can you imagine trying to get it back from someone that didn't even use it?! I'm sorry being honest but the guy is a jerk and he got you. PayPal wouldn't have been your friend then even if you went through them they suck on their own policy requirements. Don't know how getting your money back through bank transfer would work out since I've never done that before but hope it goes well :)

I contacted eBay before I paid to make sure that the eBay guarantee works even with wire transfer. They assured me it would and that there was need for worry. So I'll see what happens now that I've asked for a return. The seller is coming back with stupid things like contacting Hot Toys - it's like a 2010 figure. So I told him "no chance, and when that is clear the eBay guarantee will be expired". It's clear that he did this on purpose. At least I'm free to give my first negative feedback ever - after 1500 purchases since 2004.

I contacted eBay before I paid to make sure that the eBay guarantee works even with wire transfer. They assured me it would and that there was need for worry. So I'll see what happens now that I've asked for a return. The seller is coming back with stupid things like contacting Hot Toys - it's like a 2010 figure. So I told him "no chance, and when that is clear the eBay guarantee will be expired". It's clear that he did this on purpose. At least I'm free to give my first negative feedback ever - after 1500 purchases since 2004.

Ah ok so that's a resolution thank God for the eBay money back guarantee. Glad the bank transfer didn't corrupt things. Well done!

Ah ok so that's a resolution thank God for the eBay money back guarantee. Glad the bank transfer didn't corrupt things. Well done!

Not really a resolution. He might be banned by eBay, but it doesn't seem like they would be able to get the money out of his account. eBay advised me to go to the police if seller doesn't accept a return and refund my money as he should... but that's a bit much.
Also I don't know - if I return the item I can't be sure that seller will actually refund my money and then I'm double screwed.
Last time I ever buy anything via wire transfer.

Not really a resolution. He might be banned by eBay, but it doesn't seem like they would be able to get the money out of his account. eBay advised me to go to the police if seller doesn't accept a return and refund my money as he should... but that's a bit much.
Also I don't know - if I return the item I can't be sure that seller will actually refund my money and then I'm double screwed.
Last time I ever buy anything via wire transfer.

What a hassle so still no eBay money back guarantee what a shame from them but somewhat understandable as it was a bank transfer. What a pickle.

Hi again guys,
Just wanted to give an update on my "two right thighs and no left thigh"-fix.
1: I cut the thigh with a Dremel and turned the socket part around.
e3b9b1d908c9c42ae864375982a00175.jpg

2: I sculpted the two parts together
5b146f26fb1736207650ed024ec6e862.jpg

3: painted the thigh
0c7aa5f6a8d1071bceda24d49a44c156.jpg
8b65d6b2ae23cb4b385c4d16eb4fa939.jpg

4: and now I put the figure together. It fits perfectly and the only issue is now that inner and outer thigh are reversed, but you don't really notice. Finally I can enjoy my investment!:)
d0eec82073015e959172da461c4821f8.jpg
3aa31afb9fd4603768303bc648a0db37.jpg

Hi again guys,
Just wanted to give an update on my "two right thighs and no left thigh"-fix.
1: I cut the thigh with a Dremel and turned the socket part around.
e3b9b1d908c9c42ae864375982a00175.jpg

2: I sculpted the two parts together
5b146f26fb1736207650ed024ec6e862.jpg

3: painted the thigh
0c7aa5f6a8d1071bceda24d49a44c156.jpg
8b65d6b2ae23cb4b385c4d16eb4fa939.jpg

4: and now I put the figure together. It fits perfectly and the only issue is now that inner and outer thigh are reversed, but you don't really notice. Finally I can enjoy my investment!:)
d0eec82073015e959172da461c4821f8.jpg
3aa31afb9fd4603768303bc648a0db37.jpg

Well done!

Back