Statue Captain America: Civil War Marvel Milestones Statue By Diamond Select

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Snoopy

Dark Beagle of the Sith
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I saw this at BBTS and I think it looks very cool. :D
DMC12847.jpg

A Diamond Select Toys release! Another Milestone has been met! The second half of DST's Marvel Milestones statue set based on Captain America: Civil War is here, and it's Captain America himself! Raising his shield to deflect a blast of energy, Captain America can stand alone, or pair with the Marvel Milestones Iron Man statue to form a larger scene - face them back to back for a team-up, or face-to-face for all-out Civil War! This approximately 16" resin statue is limited to only 1,000 pieces, and comes packaged in a full-color box with a certificate of authenticity. Sculpted by Gentle Giant Studios!

$179.99 @ BBTS

Last edited:
After Secret Empire, they should just re-brand him Captain Nazi. What a joke they turned this character into.

Meh. I don't care what other's think of this statue. I like it and that's all that matters. :nana:

After Secret Empire, they should just re-brand him Captain Nazi. What a joke they turned this character into.

You do know he's not really a Nazi or rather a Hydra agent; just brain washed by Kobik, the sentient cosmic cube, right?

Back