New Member - Inquiry

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adon

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Dear All,

A very good day to all members.

I am new to this forum.

Just recently started collected SF statues. I dont know why it dawned on me recently to collect.

I didnt even notice statues just a few months ago.

Just wanted to say hi to all and also please let me know how to reply to threads in other forums because when I click reply it says I do not have the privelage either because my account is awaiting approval by moderators or something else, strange.

Looking forward to joining this board!:clap

Thanks!

:welcome1: If you can't reply to threads in a day or so then contact an admin using the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Adon!
wavesmile.gif

Here's some information from our board's FAQ:

New Members

When first joining the forum you will be categorized as a “New Member.”
New Members must have 5 posts before they will be able to post pictures, post links or to send private messages to other members.
After 5 posts New Members will be able to post like everyone else, however they will not be able to use signatures or post visitor messages. They will also not be able to upgrade to Premium Membership. After 30 days if a New Member has over 20 posts they will be automatically upgraded to Full Member and they can then pay for an upgrade to Premium Member.

Why can't I post?

If you've just registered and can't post that's because every new registration has to be email verified. Sometimes the email verification gets stopped by your spam filter - check the junk folder.

If you've received and responded to the email verification and it's been over 24 hours since you registered there may be a problem with your registration.

There are some issues that may prevent your registration from completing - here are a few: If you are posting from a country with high spam rates you might have a problem, India, Russia, mainland China, etc.

If the ISP your email is coming through is a free emailer or is known for spam - you might have a problem.

Don't register from a mobile service that can't be traced to an IP address, it will be deleted.

If the registration username is obscene or has numbers in it - you might have a problem.

So if you haven't received an approval notice after 24 hours - then you should email [email protected] if you're not a spammer.

Back