Just Started Collecting This Year...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Foligatto

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
Greetings,

Wanted to say "Hi" to everyone here. I just started collecting one sixths figures this year. Currently Marvel figures from Hot Toys and Sideshow Collectibles. Joined because I wanted to be part of a community that shares information and is on the tip of what's new. Hope I can contribute to that community here.

Peace!

--Foligatto

My current goal is to collect all of the Captain America - Civil War figures. I've got 4 out of 6 from Team Cap. Plus 1 Thor, 1 Black Widow, and 2 Iron Man from other films. And I've got the Sideshow Collectibles version of Deadpool. Currently on a Waitlist for Black Panther. And I've got payment plans for the Sdieshow Punisher, another Iron Man from IM3, Netflix Daredevil, Rocket from GotGV2, and Star-Lord from GotGV2. Want to get the Netflix Punisher but: A. I already have the Sideshow version almost paid off and B. this one's not coming till 2018 anyway...so I figure I can wait on him. The two GotGV2 figures...well, they arrive the same time but I just couldn't wait to get my foot in.

All this since January. So yeah, I'm in deep. Thought my wife would freak out, but then she's like "Where's Cap?" She's a big fan. And she's got her own collection of Carol Corps merch as well so who am I to complain? :inlove

:welcome1: to the :FREAK: show, Foligatto!
wavesmile.gif

Welcome! Nice board to keep up on what's new. You may not always see the older awesome stuff without searching a bit but it's here somewhere! (Then you regret not getting on board sooner...or maybe not $$$).

:welcome1:

I just started collecting sixth scale figures too. I have two down - HT A1 Loki and DML MIB3 Boris. The only ones I'm after now are the HT Chitauri double pack and the Enterbay Men in Black set. I hope you find all of the figs you're looking for. :)

Back