Prime 1 1/3 Justice League Batman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nearmint

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Teased on FB...

benunmasked_zpse9tzgh2c.jpg

Decisions, decisions.

Even after getting the Prime 1 half scale I was actually contemplating getting the Suicide Squad version of Batman.

But now with this leak of a Justice League version of Batman with an addition full face headsculpt, those plans have truly gone out the window.

Can't wait for the full reveals of a complete 1/3 Justice League line.

I can already hear my bank account screaming.

Oh, and finally my one thousandth post.

Think it will most likely be that Parademon Armour (that's what I'm calling it) suit that we've seen in the promo stills. That would deferentiat it from the SS Affleck as well.

Very NICE!!! Had to pass on the 1/2 scale Batman due to budget but I might be going for this with the Affleck face sculpt.

As it is, P1's already got their hands full. Too many license announcements but very slow progress and releases.

If they manage to get MCU and Star Wars then they'd officially be the Hot Toys of statues, and you'd see Kevin get asked with questions such as "Is (insert DC line here) still happening?" to which he'd say "we have no plans at the moment/on hold/stay tuned/you'll see it soon" :lol

Oh man then there is hope for a 1:3 Superman and Wonder Woman? I'm so screwed...

Back