Looking for a System

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Addie Sevin

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
This is way off topic but I still want to try and see if someone here can help me :) I work in a manufacturing company and next week we are scheduled to have our GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) inspection. To those who can relate and has a background with regulatory compliance, GMP inspection is much more complicated than ISO auditing because GMP includes detailed technical requirements which need more complicated procedures. We are determine to get our GMP certification, in this regard we are looking for a GMP compliance software. I'm aware that there are ready made system but we want something that has been tried and tested, we need reliable recommendations other than random Google search. Anyone? :)

You won't find much on this forum. cGMP and SOP goes hand in hand in complex manufacturing company like cosmetic and especially pharmaceutical company. But cGMP shouldn't be hard to get from Google.

This is way off topic but I still want to try and see if someone here can help me :) I work in a manufacturing company and next week we are scheduled to have our GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) inspection. To those who can relate and has a background with regulatory compliance, GMP inspection is much more complicated than ISO auditing because GMP includes detailed technical requirements which need more complicated procedures. We are determine to get our GMP certification, in this regard we are looking for a GMP compliance software. I'm aware that there are ready made system but we want something that has been tried and tested, we need reliable recommendations other than random Google search. Anyone? :)

Hi, what type of manufacturing company are you in? I'm asking because the GMP requirements will depend on what type of product is being manufactured. For same matters, you will need a system that can guarantee product quality to set specifications. There are some resources in the internet that may comply with the latest good manufacturing practice regulations suitable to the type of manufacturing company you have.

Back