Media SNES Mini

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hnnng please be true. And add the ability to use your own cartridges pls.

For preinstalled games, I'd love if they included:

Super Mario World
F-ZERO
Link to the Past
Super Metroid
Donkey Kong Country Trilogy
Sim City
Super Mario All Stars
etc etc...

Wake me up when they decide to make a mini N64 so I can play Goldeneye again.

As much as I'd like for that to happen, it's out of Nintendo's jurisdiction now. Rare created it, and they were bought out by Microsoft. :monkey2

Last edited:
Well that's just balls. :mad: I guess now I don't give a **** about any of these mini consoles. :lol

The NES Classic was neat for few days, then I just wished I had a real NES. :lol

Not letting NES Classic owners use their own cartridges was dumb and I hope they fix that with this.

tumblr_ogus8hRvwr1udh5n8o1_500.gif

I actually prefer the fact that the minis are rom based and not cartridge. I have my original NES for my carts, and the mini for all other games I missed out having as a kid.

Pro tip: Get a modded Wii if you really wanna play old Nintendo games on a modern TV for cheap.

Pro tip: Get a modded Wii if you really wanna play old Nintendo games on a modern TV for cheap.
I've got a modded XBox for this purpose. Plus, emulators that I use on my DS, in addition to having the Gameboy Advance versions of Link to the Past and Super Mario World. My NES and SNES itch has been pretty well scratched for years. While I would like to buy the official releases for HD output and the like, I'm not going to bend over backwards and pay out the nose for it from scalpers on the secondary market.

I keep bugging my sony guy to poke and see if they are doing a ps1 mini.
And if not...hopefully inject them with the idea to eventually have it to "compete".

My Wife desperately wanted one but missed out after Amazon completely ****ed up their second batch that went up for order and the site crashed, and wasn't able to get the order to go through.

I might try for two as difficult as it might be and flip one.

My Wife desperately wanted one but missed out after Amazon completely ****ed up their second batch that went up for order and the site crashed, and wasn't able to get the order to go through.

I might try for two as difficult as it might be and flip one.

Try the app next time, you might have better luck.

Wonder what third party games will be on it. Chrono Trigger, Mega Man X, Super Castlevania, Contra 3 and Super Street Fighter 2 would be nice.

Wake me up when they decide to make a mini N64 so I can play Goldeneye again.

Zod, you can have my N64 with Goldeneye if you want it. I also have Perfect Dark and a couple of other games. It is very dusty, so I would have to test it to see if it still worked. But it's yours if you want it. PM me if interested.

Zod, you can have my N64 with Goldeneye if you want it. I also have Perfect Dark and a couple of other games. It is very dusty, so I would have to test it to see if it still worked. But it's yours if you want it. PM me if interested.

That's awesome, but I need to figure out if I can use it with our tv. We only have one TV and it's an HD one so the picture may be wonky.

Back