Hot Toys Lynda Carter Wonder Woman discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BatToys

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Now that Hot Toys has said there is a high possibility they will make a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, updates can be posted here. No doubt Hot Toys would make the best likeness yet.

I'd prefer to see the CBS 1977 version made first.

I suppose progress depends on how popular the new Wonder Woman movie is but hopefully we will see a prototype in 2018.

With Reeve Superman and '66 Batman and Robin, this is the final piece I need for my DC collection. Hope it really happens.

I didn't know she had more than one costume.

There were a few.

IMG_1581.JPG
IMG_1582.JPG

With cape...
IMG_1583.JPG

Then of course!!
IMG_1584.JPG

Now that Hot Toys has said there is a high possibility they will make a Lynda Carter Wonder Woman, updates can be posted here. No doubt Hot Toys would make the best likeness yet.

Not that I can't take your word for it but could you point me in the direction of said information? I didn't think they'd ever end up doing a Lynda Carter WW. If true, I'd be happy to see the statement myself. Thanks, mate.

If they do this one, I'm definitely in. It'll look great next to adam, burt, Christopher, and Michael :)

I agree with evilface don't hope for anything with hot toys just be pleasantly surprised.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see little point in speculating over the words of a man known to not keep his word. It's like asking change from the Joker.

Cape should be included. And seamless plastic skin. Real hair.

This would be a huge seller for Hot Toys as Lynda has many female fans who are not into comics and toys but would jump at this.

DC is rumored to make an animated Lynda Carter Wonder Woman movie.

Moebius Models is making a Lynda WW World War 2 kit tho the prototype has reduced her famous figure which makes it less accurate. Fans want an accurate Lynda.

Back