SS Alien Day Reveals

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

toty21

Super Freak
Reaction score
Just in case anyone is interested, this is what SSAlex said about Alien Day.
Anyone has any ideas of what they might be revealing? :)

Hello Alex, do you know if Sideshow will be participating in the Alien Day 4/26 celebration with some form of new announcement or product reveal other than the upcoming 1/5th scale Aliens Warrior Statue? Thanks

SSAlex
We are celebrating Alien Day with a couple of new product reveals. Stay turned to our Sideshow Live episode on 04/26 to see what we have in store to show off/talk about!

I imagine they will reveal that warrior statue, and push their King and Big chap statues again, sales have to be slow on that given the plastic construction and lean etc. But I'd love to be surprised and see a few new things... A Dog Alien LSB that isn't priced like the Wolf LSB would be a nice start.

TBH I'm more excited for Prime 1's Alien reveal. I've lost faith in Sideshow over the years and I think XM would have shown something at TCC. Cool Props' Predator stuff looks good but their Alien lifesize heads have been meh.

I imagine they will reveal that warrior statue, and push their King and Big chap statues again, sales have to be slow on that given the plastic construction and lean etc. But I'd love to be surprised and see a few new things... A Dog Alien LSB that isn't priced like the Wolf LSB would be a nice start.

And now it's been recast in resin and is all over eBay. Given Sideshow's track record they will stay there and proliferate too. I really wish they would get someone to actively shut down those sort of auctions - doesn't take THAT much time/effort (I've been doing it for Narin for years).

And now it's been recast in resin and is all over eBay. Given Sideshow's track record they will stay there and proliferate too. I really wish they would get someone to actively shut down those sort of auctions - doesn't take THAT much time/effort (I've been doing it for Narin for years).

It has? That didn't take long!

And snap on Prime 1 Aliens, I couldn't be more excited. Good times.

Same, I'm waiting for the Prime 1 and Coolprops Alien day announcements. The quality of SS's alien products has been dismal for a while now and I'm over it.

Same here but it's 11pm in that part of the world with no P1 or cool props reveals yet :(

Regarding Prime 1's announcements:

Kelvin Loke said:
Hey guys just to inform the Alien fans that there is a delay in the announcement. It will be 26th night US time. Mr J has to make some changes to the teasers after inputs from the 'interested parties'. So he apologize for the delay.

This will no doubt be up via sideshow soon, the Coolprops 1:1 Big chap head, looks very promising!

X31KwAk.jpg

Back