XM Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Python

Super Freak
Reaction score
Not many details to share, just this teaser. I'm assuming/hoping it is a 1/4 full statue however, the pose looks good!

vFwoW9a.jpg

This is a different pose.
Maybe this is a stand alone version that XM will sell separate from the trio? :dunno

Much better than before.

I hope they sell it separately. XM vader set 2200sgd..

This is a different pose.
Maybe this is a stand alone version that XM will sell separate from the trio? :dunno

I really hope so, but when this picture was released this morning XM referenced Thailand Comic-con. Based on the line up they listed for the con, they only listed the set. I really hope they changed their minds.

Museum pose? This should be interesting!
Is this a single Vader or comes with his whole family?

You keep saying that, but not everyone hates the prequels. I'm looking forward to the full reveal, I hope they nail the Anakin sculpts.

I like the prequels, but I don't wan to have to buy any other statues to get Vader tbh.. Here's to hoping this is an individual release.

Vader is more iconic than all kinds of Anakins. Plus a single Vader would cost less than the Vader family, and will require less space for display.

2 scenarios here

1. if this vader belongs to the set of 3 then this must be his switch outs.
2. If this is a stand alone, i don't understand why XM would make that move so soon if they want to sell the set. Majority of people would prefer a stand alone rather than buy an expensive set where people could care less about the other 2 anis. :dunno

2 scenarios here

1. if this vader belongs to the set of 3 then this must be his switch outs.
2. If this is a stand alone, i don't understand why XM would make that move so soon if they want to sell the set. Majority of people would prefer a stand alone rather than buy an expensive set where people could care less about the other 2 anis. :dunno

Don't forget all the people who already preordered the vader set at cons a couple years back. Some may be pissed if they did a stand alone.

Don't forget all the people who already preordered the vader set at cons a couple years back. Some may be pissed if they did a stand alone.

There's still a resolution to that however...

In the event this is a stand alone Vader, the Trio set has a Vader in a different pose, albeit a very good one, and they could also limit the Trio to less than 300 ES (just as an example). That would make the Trio extremely exclusive. This will look more attractive to collectors.

The main reason why I believe they will not split the vader. To announce the option to just get the vader only I feel will upset those who already po'ed
But who knows

Sent from my SM-G925F

here he is... WHY again such a high base.... the pose is obviously the best they can choose ..

17951637_780525638778aexnj.jpg

What's the name of this event ?

I think statues looks good but Vader's cape looks weird

Back