1/1 Life-size Pumpkinhead from TOTS coming in October!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DarkMario616

Super Freak
Reaction score
17990247_10155263937019853_3942653465175440057_o.jpg

HOLY ****. 9 FEET GOODNESS.

Who's Tots? DarkMario you must be dreaming if you think this monster will be under 1k...hope youre right tho

Who's Tots?

Trick or Treat Studios.

DarkMario you must be dreaming if you think this monster will be under 1k...hope youre right tho

In terms of price - it doesn't matter what the item itself costs, because this beast will have to be freighted and that alone will cost at least 2K I'm sure. :lol USPS freighters be like:

Donald-Duck-Dives-Into-His-Money-Gold.gif

I dunno, $1K seems about right for TOTS quality. This thing will come in several pieces you put together I'm sure...but this looks like it has no joints so I dunno.

I really wish this was just a bust and not the whole body. A bust would be cheaper and easier to display. That said, for those collectors with very deep pockets, this will be an awesome piece.

Where did you see the price? That's ri-****ing-diculous that it's $6k PLUS SHIPPING LOL

Have a hard time believing this will be $6000. Where did you hear this???? They have mentioned nothing about price yet as far as I know. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Two new bits of info about this piece...

1 - The prop in the original post here (the picture that TOTS put out) is actually NOT their product - it was displayed at a monster museum, according to someone who commented on the TOTS Facebook post. I suspect that the TOTS product will come from the same mold.

2 - I just got confirmation from a TOTS employee that this piece WILL cost around $5,000 - $6,000. Whether or not that's a reasonable price will have to be decided upon when the final product is revealed.

I just really hope this prop goes into production and doesn't get cancelled like a lot of other Pumpkinhead merchandise. :pray:

I agree that this seems like a "steep" price for TOTS, but since we still haven't seen the final product from them, I have to give them the benefit of the doubt.

That being said, I certainly wouldn't bet on seeing this piece out by Fall 2017 even if that's what TOTS have planned. My guess is that this will be put on hold for 2018 (the 30th anniversary of Pumpkinhead) - let's hope I'm wrong. :pray:

I still can't thank TOTS enough for releasing the Pumpkinhead mask. :yess:

Back