Hot toys figures you had...And sold

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A lot now that i think of it.

Dutch, Billy sole, Blade 2, Robocop battle damaged and Murphy, Predator 2 battle damaged v1, Classic predator, T800 battle damaged Arnie, Iron man mark 1 v1, Ledger joker v1. Can't think of the rest right now but had a lot which i sold then later had regrets about.

Didn't sell it, but returned Babydoll because her hair was all ****ed up and I never tried to get another one.

I sold Berserker and Tracker Predator (my first Preds) during the period when HT had produced P2 Elder 2.0 & Scar 2.0. I only need two Predators in my collections so Berserker & Tracker had to go.
I still am attracted to Tracker’s design and colour scheme when I see it collectable stores but know it has no place in my collection so no regrets!!

Hot Toys Figures I've had and sold:

Iron Man 3:
Igor
Heartbreaker
Peacemaker
Python
Midas
Silver Centurion
Starboost
Bones

DX 11 Joker
TFA Captain America
TWS Captain America
GoTG Starlord
IM Mech Test Tony Stark

Regret: None

Godfather, Blade2, Joker DX01, TDK DX02 2nd release, P2 Elder V1, Dog alien, Predalien, IM Mark3 V1, IM Mark1 V1, IM Mark2 V1, Briareos Appleseed V1, BD P2, Guardian Pred, Lost Pred, Dutch, P1, Midnight Wesker, T2 Endo...I think that's it.

Last edited:
Blade 2

Ledger Joker:
1) original bank robber with an awesomely repainted head
2) DX 2.0

Berserker Perdator

Hellboy

Leonidas

Bespin Luke

DX Jack Sparrow

Marcus Wright

Batman TDK Original Costume + Scarecrow

P2 Elder 2.0

Ehhh. I sold the first Wolverine figure they made. Although I only kinda sorta regret it. I have a general desire to have a movie-based Wolverine in my collection and so far that's still the best one they've made. The others have either had questionable headsculpts or crappy outfit-choices or both.

Just recalled two. I tend to regret DX11 and 12. Knowing HT, it's only a matter of time before they hit them again anyway.

Vader, Luke, Han & Chewie two pack, Obi Wan and Storm trooper two pack.

They were the last of my 1/6 collection, I used the funds to jumpstart a PF collection.

Not really regretting them because I lover the statues, but I'm beginning to think about rebuying them.

Sold and no regrets:

Secret Project Iron Man
New Avengers Scarlet Witch
Spider-Man 3 R&B Spidey
Iron Man MK III
First Avengers Captain America
Thor (first release)
The Wolverine

I've only sold 2 of my figures and only regret one.
I sold my first Iron Man Mk V. Didn't regret that one and am really looking forward to the new die cast version.
The other was Iron Man Mk IV Secret Projects. They didn't do proper repulsor hands until Mk VII and I didn't like the hands on the IV. Sold it. That's the one I regret.
Ryan

DX12 TDKR Batman
DX11 Ledger Joker
DX09 Keaton Batman
DX02 TDK Batman
Batsuit Begins Batman
Iron Man Mark VII

Sold them after getting the Enterbay and QS001 Batman as I thought every one of these figs would eventually be getting a 1/4 treatment. I also did get a sixth scale fatigue after displaying them a while which then got me into collecting PFs and statues.

Ehhh. I sold the first Wolverine figure they made. Although I only kinda sorta regret it. I have a general desire to have a movie-based Wolverine in my collection and so far that's still the best one they've made. The others have either had questionable headsculpts or crappy outfit-choices or both.

The days of future past Wolverine was awesome.

Back