Prime 1 - Daredevil - teaser??

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CallMeTheDoctor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Teased on Facebook, with no text. Hopefully it sticks, I'd love to see what the Marvel line entails.

18011176_1835045360094513_3703863862867506191_n.jpg

Lee Bermejo Daredevil no less. Kelvin Loke also said that the pic doesn't show the pose they'll use.
I kinda hope it will be 1/4 scale like the other Marvel pieces. If so, this will be my final Marvel statue and an absolute must have

This must be from the Lee Bermejo line they've announced. Think we are going to get an artist's "greatest hits" across Marvel and DC.
I love Bermejo's DD, actually just booked to have the above image tattooed

Yesss... No Daredevil in my collection. 1/4 please.

This better be 1/4 scale! I love my XM Daredevil, but I'll be tracking this nonetheless just to see how it turns out.

Haven't loved any of the 1/4 DD pieces thus far. This could turn out amazing. I'll keep an eye on this one.

Although I'm more than satisfied with the 1/4 ssc DD I'm very excited to see how this would look. Prime 1 i never short on details so.

yep, I love the XM Daredevil but I also love the character so I'm game for anything DD !!!!!

Yep same here. Do you collect any of the comics? Brubaker's stuff has just been reprinted in omnibus format and it goes very nicely next to the CAM
Also I've just booked in to have Bermejo's DD tattooed

Yep same here. Do you collect any of the comics? Brubaker's stuff has just been reprinted in omnibus format and it goes very nicely next to the CAM
Also I've just booked in to have Bermejo's DD tattooed

I purchase the DD comic book monthly so I don't have to get the trades.....Would love to see pics of your Tattoo when it's finished.

More pictures teased on Facebook.

Looks like they will go with a certain artists. Probably 1/3 scale. I will be excited for a 1/3 scale Punisher tho!:yess:

Back