Ten of The Best Head Sculpts of All Time

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

InfraMan

Freaked Out
Reaction score
As a Community I was Hoping We Could All Pay Tribute To The Amazing Sixth Scale Artists Around The World Today. Here is a Fantastic Article that Show Cases Ten of The Best Head Sculpts of All Time.

Maybe This isn't Your Top Ten List But In That Case You Should Join The Discussion Today and Tell Us Your Favorite Head Sculpts of All Time - Include Which Sculptor & Painter Created It!

picture uploader

IMG_5316.jpg

I'm not aware of every single figure that is out there by every single company, but I'll just mention some that aren't already on that picture the OP posted:

- HT MoS Jor-El
- HT TFA Han Solo
- HT ANH Princess Leia

I'm not aware of every single figure that is out there by every single company, but I'll just mention some that aren't already on that picture the OP posted:

- HT MoS Jor-El
- HT TFA Han Solo
- HT ANH Princess Leia

All Three of those Are Also Excellent Choices! Thanks for Sharing Your List Bro!

Glad everyone likes the choices so far. And absolutely, there were tons of other ones considered. We tried to keep it a well balanced list while keeping it open to discussion. :)

Have to agree on that Vimal Lou Bloom. However, mine is painted by Chris Caraveo.

33173285653_a6ddbaf209_c.jpg

K.A. Kim's Hot Toys Jim Gordon and Arnie Kim's Blitzway Carlito Brigante deserve mentions too! I am all about the Kims today!

Back