Hot Toys Interview with Howard Chan 2017 Edition

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny Utah

I learned to hate you in the last 10 years
CF Supporter
Reaction score
FB_IMG_1492416145192.jpg
FB_IMG_1492416147097.jpg
FB_IMG_1492416148851.jpg
FB_IMG_1492416150748.jpg
FB_IMG_1492416152540.jpg

I'm not sure but does this mean we're getting The Matrix?

I read ""Your mind makes it real"" as "In your dreams"

:)

The Alien-related answer is unsurprisingly vague. Could well just mean plans for stuff from the newest abomination, rather than the proper ones :dunno

Could he be more vaugue on some of the answers?

Q: Any chance of seeing an update on ______?
A: Well, I have to wash my car in a short while, you'll have to draw your own conclusions.

Fair play to OSR for playing the game and trying, tho :)

Untitled-1.jpg

et cetera, et cetera

That's actually more revealing than he's been in previous interviews. Good to see the DX line isn't as dead as the '66 Batmobile.

All I'm getting from this is "Yellow Jacket...DEAD." I hope that they can prove me wrong. :pray:

Good to hear about Romero Joker though.

Not one single question about starwars 1/4... :(

And where is the MF cockpit???

Enviado do meu iPhone usando Tapatalk

"Any chance of making Linda Carter, Wonder Woman?"

"The possibility is actually quite high as I am a fan of her version of Wonder Woman."

I like how even Howard himself makes Hot Toys sound like his personal playpen. :lol

What was the point with this, when clearly he doesn't want to reveal too much and give us clear answers.
The Rocky/Rambo question comes up occationally and have been for years now.

That's actually more revealing than he's been in previous interviews. Good to see the DX line isn't as dead as the '66 Batmobile.

Actually, none of this is confirmed tbh. It could be cancelled or on hold any moment. Look what happened to 1/4 Keaton batman.

Interviews like this is pretty pointless.

Back