Is it safe to order from figurestation.com.hk ?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alsayed2vip

Freakalicious
Reaction score
I was interested in buying a figures from there, Is it safe to order from figurestation.com.hk ?

I've never ordered from them online, but they're a long established seller with an actual store. Huge amount of stock with friendly staff. If you're in Hong Kong, a visit to their shop is a must. This video shows it at 1m 20.

I made a purchase last sunday. Let's see how it'll go. There's a lot of neat hard-to-find goodies there. And the pricing is nice. They charge a fee for PayPal transaction, don't know if it's based on the purchase value or if is a fixed one. I'll update this post to see how the experience went.

Welp, I contacted FigureStation at their facebook page since, till yesterday, I didn't have any confirmation besides the store's automatic e-mail receiving and generating an order number. They answered me, on facebook, earlier today saying that 2 of the items I ordered were actually out-of-stock and I should choose another product. Unfortunately, the item I wanted the most is one of the out-of-stock.

Since they answered me quickly, I'm still confident it may turn well. My advice is: search their website, choose the items you're interested but contact them through facebook before ordering so you know for sure if it really is in-stock or not.

(If anyone knows who's selling the MC Toys MCM-002 set, let me know, please)

I am wanting to put in an order at FigureStation, but after reading this, I think I should probably contact them first. I don't trust their "in stock" label on certain items. Hell, they have some figures that have been out for years still as "Pre-order". This alone makes me think they do not keep the website up to date.

Thanks for the advise Lobster.

I got a little bugged with all the in-stock old things too. I wanted the MC Toys MCM-002 set so freaking much for a project. Unfortunately they don't update the stock info. There are things marked as pre-order that are already in-stock. They tend to answer fairly quickly on facebook and e-mail. I'm waiting my order to arrive to get my final veredict.

Well I ended up putting an order in and it was for a hard to find item at a price that seemed too good to be true. I paid through Paypal, but never heard from them to confirm the order. I was giving them a week or two before emailing them. Lo and behold, the item just showed up.

The order worked out for me. I hope you guys have similar luck. Apart from the no order confirmation/tracking, I would order from them again and feel relatively at ease.

So my order arrived yesterday. It went all nice. Took a while to get here, almost 1 and a half months but this is the shipping company. I got a Phicen M33, a Wild Toys Windbreaker set, a pair of sneakers and a MC Toys Burglar set. All for a nice price. My experience was good, so I recommend. Just contact them first via facebook or e-mail, since the store doesn't update the infos as it should. Some items listed as pre-order may already be in-stock, some in-stock may not be available, some out-of-stock could have been replenished... u get the idea.

Last edited:
So my order arrived yesterday. It went all nice. Took a while to get here, almost 1 and a half months but this is the shipping company. I got a Phicen M33, a Wild Toys Windbreaker set, a pair of sneakers and a MC Toys Burglar set. All for a nice price. My experience was good, so I recommend. Just contact them first via facebook or e-mail, since the store doesn't update the infos as it should. Some items listed as pre-order may already be in-stock, some in-stock may not be available, some out-of-stock could have been replenished... u get the idea.

Thank you for sharing your experience.

I've been buying from them since 2015. 1-2 orders (pre-orders) each year average.
They have been pretty good except for the followings
* no account order history page - only way to remember your order is your email confirmation and your memory
* $40-$50 shipping per figure (Air Parcel to US with tracking)
* 5% (usually $7-8) PayPal handling fee

In a nutshell, I would only order items you can not find elsewhere (If you're in US or Europe..etc )

Back