Welcome to CollectorFreaks.com! Register today to gain full access to the forums. Registration is quick and easy!
Advanced Search
Page 359 of 396 FirstFirst ... 259309349355356357358359360361362363369 ... LastLast
Results 3,581 to 3,590 of 3957

Default Re: QMX Star Trek General discussion thread

Worf and Riker made it to a show a few years back and have never been shown again. Those 2 appear to be forgotten

Quote Originally Posted by dukefett View Post
    Attachment 461817

Attachment 461818

Attachment 461825

Attachment 461819

Attachment 461824

Attachment 461820

Their Star Trek display seemed like an afterthought. On a shelf near the cash registers, not in the middle of their booth where all the other new(ish) stuff was displayed. Was pretty odd and like half of what they had last year. I really can see how there's some disconnect between Nanjin and QMx.

On another note, QMX must really do well with their Q-Figs, like Mezco and NECA have ok booths but QMx has a NICE booth, great lighting, has a second floor for staff, so 'inside' feels more inside of a room, and they had a ton of Q-Figs for sale. They come off as a much bigger company, but I really only know their 1/6 stuff and that lately hasn't really been much to talk about. I don't know anything else they do besides Q-Figs, so I'm assuming that's it?
    Everyday when I pass by behind them, I couldnt help but stop and look at them....

Someone needs to post them better

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

I don’t know what everyone’s complaining about, I think adding Justin Bieber to the line will pull in younger fans:

I mean, Chekov looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What is wrong with Data’s eyes?
    If this is the “ Prototype “, I am
    not going to have high hopes with
    the “ production “ version with Data

Damn ...

As he was back in 2016:

In 2017:

And now:

He looks depressed that he still hasn't made it to production.

That Geordi looks great to me. I'd happily order him.

Something weird is going on though. I feel like Nanjin is making the figures and QMX is just saying no a lot. We had momentum with Scotty and Sulu coming so soon after and now we are in another lull. I hope the Picard show coming will help push Seven and Data into production at least.

I wonder if Laforge and Data pop up more often because they aren't having the red uniform stain issue.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk
    Hidden Content "A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

Quote Originally Posted by darthkush View Post
    That Geordi looks great to me. I'd happily order him.

Something weird is going on though. I feel like Nanjin is making the figures and QMX is just saying no a lot. We had momentum with Scotty and Sulu coming so soon after and now we are in another lull. I hope the Picard show coming will help push Seven and Data into production at least.

I wonder if Laforge and Data pop up more often because they aren't having the red uniform stain issue.

The issue is solved.

Sent from my SM-N9600 using Tapatalk

It is? Awesome! Bring on Riker. This might be asking too much but is it at all possible to have Riker's legs have extra possibility so we can do the Riker maneuver?

Hidden Content "A seamonster ate my ice cream!"

MIA from this week

Riker and Worf must have been scrapped. TWOK pushed to 2022 for the 40th?

Super Freak
    Feedback
    17 (100%)
    I was really looking forward to an update on TWOK Kirk and Spock and all TNG figures. Since TOS seems to be moving along I figured even if Uhura and Checkov weren’t shown there was at least a QMX plan for them at this point. The lack of TWOK and Riker and Worf make me think they may not even be in the discussions for 2020 releases. Hopefully I am wrong. I know Nanjin is doing everything he can but at the end of the day it is a QMX business decision (license requirements might play a part too).

a full mongoose is a slow mongoose - Rikki Tikki Tavi

Lurtz fund at - $53.21