Statue Gentle Giant Bossk statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Celebration-Orlando-2017-Gentle-Giant-Ltd-Booth-025.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Gentle Giant Bossok Statue

I saw this and this thing is fantastic !!!! just soooooo bad it not 1/4 scale...telling this would be a killer piece

the koto is one of my favourites. They KILLED the bounty hunter line.

But yeah, 1/4 is a must-have...Wish another company would step in to give us some OT love.

I'm not to familiar with GG. What do scale do they usually do as far as their Star Wars line goes?

I'm not to familiar with GG. What do scale do they usually do as far as their Star Wars line goes?

Statues used to be around 1/6. But I think all of the new announcements are smaller.

minibusts :p

They've made some awesome minibusts though. I have their Darth Revan and Darth Malak, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Death Trooper, and Darth Talon minibusts. Look great sitting on my shelf of Star Wars novels.

They've made some awesome minibusts though. I have their Darth Revan and Darth Malak, Grand Admiral Thrawn, Death Trooper, and Darth Talon minibusts. Look great sitting on my shelf of Star Wars novels.

Aye they look great, and a mcquarrie snowie! but I'm just not interested in minibusts :(

Back