Reward points history

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SimFeliz

Super Freak
Reaction score
This isn't necessarily a question for SSC but figured this was the best place to ask. Does anyone know if you can view your reward point history any more? I'm sure you used to be able to but can't find it now.

I received an email from SSC stating that they have given me extra points that I must use before April 25 or I'll lose them. I'm positive that I haven't been give any points but a 'history" would confirm this.

Same thing happed to me. I got the email that Sideshow added points to my account, but I don't know how much they added because I don't look at my balance every day. The best I could guess was that they added somewhere between $10-20 worth.

You can see what points you have coming to you from orders you've made, but once those points get credited to your account there's no way to tell except that the order is gone from the list. There isn't a way to see the points that have been added in the past--though I wish Sideshow would add that function to their website.

I always take a print-screen whenever I see a change or I get the monthly RP notice. Helps keep track of it just in case something were to happen.

Has anyone had any issues with your reward point balance diminishing?
Mine's dropped about $20 and I haven't applied it to anything.

Has anyone had any issues with your reward point balance diminishing?
Mine's dropped about $20 and I haven't applied it to anything.

Are you sure they weren't the free points Sideshow gave a few weeks ago, and then took away if you didn't use them by the expiry date?

Are you sure they weren't the free points Sideshow gave a few weeks ago, and then took away if you didn't use them by the expiry date?

No, I'm not sure.

Thank you, I was going a little nuts there wondering where they went. That's probably what happened.

How long after you receive an item do you get the reward points? By my calculations I have around 10,000 pts but SS email is saying 7,000. I've been saving since the Batman PF so I should have a ton.

How long after you receive an item do you get the reward points? By my calculations I have around 10,000 pts but SS email is saying 7,000. I've been saving since the Batman PF so I should have a ton.

I believe it's 28 days after your card has been charged/item shipped.

Reward points get applied to your account 40 days after the item ships.

Did Sideshow make a change in the checkout process recently? I have a vague memory of seeing the number of points on the checkout page that an item in your cart would be worth if you bought it, but now it seems like that information is no longer being shown.

Did Sideshow make a change in the checkout process recently? I have a vague memory of seeing the number of points on the checkout page that an item in your cart would be worth if you bought it, but now it seems like that information is no longer being shown.

It's in a different spot

I currently have a little over $50 in reward points now and I have about $25 reward points pending.

I was thinking of ordering BB-8 from THE LAST JEDI but I want to be able to use all of the points. Does anyone know if I pre-order it now and use all $75 in points once they convert, or am I going to have to just take my chances he'll be available and wait for the points to convert?

I know it says you can use the reward points after PURCHASE, it doesn't state if it's applies to PRE-ORDER.

You have to wait for the points to convert. The pending has to complete the return window to become usable.

Any chance of Sideshow adding more reward points?
Or are there any upcoming coupons that could be applied with reward points on an order/pre-order?

Any chance of Sideshow adding more reward points?
Or are there any upcoming coupons that could be applied with reward points on an order/pre-order?

Sideshow may give away some reward points closer to Christmas, but you can't combine coupons and reward points on orders.

Back