Prime 1 Studio - Batman: Hush - 1:3 Huntress

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
KDQvnrH.jpg

NouiDbl.jpg

Kelvin Loke (Prime 1 Studio Collectors Group) said:
All that I have been told is that it is from the comic line

Last edited:
Re: Prime 1 Studio - Huntress

I'm interested in seeing the full reveal--though Sideshow did an awesome job with theirs so it'll have to be something special for me to buy this one instead.

I'm interested in seeing the full reveal--though Sideshow did an awesome job with theirs so it'll have to be something special for me to buy this one instead.

If she makes an appearance with Bats and Supes at SDCC, Ill let ya know (roflmao).

I imagine this will be 1:3.

not sure if here is enough demand for a tertiary character in this scale.

1/3. Another 1k statue

Re: Prime 1 Studio - 1:3 Huntress

I feel like we are seeing so many previews of the DC comic line from prime 1. But no actual reveals.

I would've thought it would be 1/4 in scale, as they've only had those New 52 pieces from DC so far haven't they? And they're all 1/4.

Love huntress so I guess I'll be having 2 huntress pieces now. Excited to see the full reveal for this.

I would've thought it would be 1/4 in scale, as they've only had those New 52 pieces from DC so far haven't they? And they're all 1/4.

It seems all New 52 stuff is 1/4, Classic Comic is 1/3 and movie statues can be either 1/2 or 1/3....

Correct me if I'm wrong but so far we have for Classic Comics in 1/3 is Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and now Huntress.... I'm not sure if I missed anyone... I hope they do Catwoman, Harley, Power Girl, Poison Ivy, Flash, Joker, Supergirl, Lex, basically the usually suspects... I just don't want to invest in 1/3rd and they only make 4 or 5 and quit...

Last edited:

It seems all New 52 stuff is 1/4, Classic Comic is 1/3 and movie statues can be either 1/2 or 1/3....

DC Lines are.

New 52 - 1/4
Jim Lee Hush - 1/3
Injustice 2 - 1/3
Arkham - 1/3
Movies - 1/2 or 1/3

Also announced, Rebirth and Kingdom Come line.

Correct me if I'm wrong but so far we have for Classic Comics in 1/3 is Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and now Huntress.... I'm not sure if I missed anyone... I hope they do Catwoman, Harley, Power Girl, Poison Ivy, Flash, Joker, Supergirl, Lex, basically the usually suspects... I just don't want to invest in 1/3rd and they only make 4 or 5 and quit...
The line will probably be small, realistically. As for classics, if they've been done already, it is less likely we see them again; Zatanna, Freeze, Huntress, Supergirl etc. If they exist in one of the other lines, it won't receive a duplicate according to Kelvin.

I don't think we got a WW though. That one was the New 52; so 1/4.
DC Lines are.

New 52 - 1/4
Jim Lee Hush - 1/3
Injustice 2 - 1/3
Arkham - 1/3
Movies - 1/2 or 1/3

Also announced, Rebirth and Kingdom Come line.

Spot on, brother. :rock

Back