Sideshow Iron Man MK III 1:1 Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Collectorcol

Super Freak
Reaction score
1125x682_previewbanner_IMMark3LifeSize_-2.jpg

Start your ultimate hall of armor with Sideshow’s brand new Marvel Iron Man Mark III Life-Size Figure! This over 6 feet tall collectible will be available for Pre-Order on Thursday, April 20th between 12PM – 3PM (Pacific Time)!

The pose is odd to me and the arc reactor looks funny. I'll pass.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Well whatever the base is could be quite big/tall in it's own right.

And that could be adding to its overall height.

But I do wish the arms weren't sticking straight out like that.

The Mark III armor is still my all-time favorite, but that pose is awful. I know they're going for a Hall of Armor pose, but if they had done a 1:1 statue with a pose similar to their 1:2 LSF statue I probably would have been a buyer.

defn catered to the millionaire collector who can afford the whole 1:1 hall of armor line up. Boring pose for what will be a huge price tag. I'd rather buy 3-4 1:2 Prime statues if I collected that scale.

The last two 1:1 cost what 8k a piece.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

defn catered to the millionaire collector who can afford the whole 1:1 hall of armor line up. Boring pose for what will be a huge price tag. I'd rather buy 3-4 1:2 Prime statues if I collected that scale.

Yep, I agree.

Prime 1 is also likely to be better in quality as well, as this is a Sideshow MCU Iron Man piece, and we all know what that means

I have Prime 1's 1/2 scale BVS Batman which is amazing, and I also plan to get their Supes as well.

Back