Hot Toys Royal Guard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I must've posted how much I wanted this in various threads over the years and I'm so glad it's finally happening.

1125x682_previewbanner_RoyalGuard_TBD.jpg

You can't just have one. Having two guards flank any figure, especially Palpatine, will just take your display to the next level:lol

Totally, they add some much needed colours in my trooper cabinets. I really hope they do a 2 pack. I don't want to do any spoilers but I have been following "news" on the Last Jedi and I might have to spend some money :)

Royal Guard is nice but your spending apprx $230 for what? Helmet and a robe? It more of a decorative / supporting / background piece!! Emperor as well. Its a beautiful “presence” in your collection but again its a face sculpt (no hidden face sculpt) covered in a robe.

Finally. Between Hoth Leia and the Emperor At least we know they're drilling deeper into the ESB catalog. Fingers crossed for a Lando reveal. I wonder if the Emperor will have a throne option. The SS version was terribly made with a heavy solid resin chair on a flimsy plastic base. I bought one in the secondary and it broke in shipping.

I would like to see a senate guard as well. Always liked how they were precursors to the Royal Guard design.

Back