New XM Studios Magneto

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spidey976

Super Freak
Reaction score
So Ben has decided to provide a slight tease by changing his FB profile picture...lol. Looks like it might be a Marvel Now design with the coller on the cape.

ea38b0612c89eb9f067591bf7342ef91_zpschv8xq4e.jpg

I am guessing 1/4, but this is all I got.

Looks cool. I'm happy with XM's 1st Magneto offering. Interested to see what a follow up will look lile but I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm more excited to see what the Harbottle PF will look lile.

It's Magneto and XM, I'm sure it'll look amazing, although I must admit it would take a lot to impress me more than the Magneto on Throne statue that they already released.

Suddenly 2 new upcoming Magnetos for us collectors

Agreed! Will need to see more.

But, I too, am satisfied with my first XM Magneto. I hope this next XM one will be better than Bel's Magneto or just as great ...for me to buy in.

Without seeing either XM's new Mags or SSC's upcoming PF, I have to give the nod to SSC's PF. With Will Harbottle working on the PF, I expect it to be stunning. We do have multiple options, which is always a plus. The 2 we've already seen are AWESOME! The XM throne piece is still the gold standard (IMO) and Daniel Bel's sculpt is nothing short of amazing. However, Harbottle is a mind blowing sculptor and I have to believe he'll do Mags some serious justice.

Yup, having options is always a great thing.

I'm on a wait and see mode for both ...to see which I'll like best.

Without seeing either XM's new Mags or SSC's upcoming PF, I have to give the nod to SSC's PF. With Will Harbottle working on the PF, I expect it to be stunning. We do have multiple options, which is always a plus. The 2 we've already seen are AWESOME! The XM throne piece is still the gold standard (IMO) and Daniel Bel's sculpt is nothing short of amazing. However, Harbottle is a mind blowing sculptor and I have to believe he'll do Mags some serious justice.

I have faith Harbottle will, but I also have my concerns. To me Daniel's Mags is the best design so far but unfortunately I missed out on that PO.

Very excited to see what this Mags will look like. XM generally knocks it out of the ballpark, and even though I'm not a fan of the Marvel Now costume, if this is in fact that since I can't see why they'd revisit the original Mags so soon (unless it's a bust), I'm sure it'll be great.

I have faith Harbottle will, but I also have my concerns. To me Daniel's Mags is the best design so far but unfortunately I missed out on that PO.

Very excited to see what this Mags will look like. XM generally knocks it out of the ballpark, and even though I'm not a fan of the Marvel Now costume, if this is in fact that since I can't see why they'd revisit the original Mags so soon (unless it's a bust), I'm sure it'll be great.

I bet it is the bust.

If this is a Marvel Now Mags, it's an instant pass for me. I hate everything and anything related to the Marvel Now U.

I think people here are carried right away by their emotions. It doesn't mean that just because theres another mags picture that its another mags 1/4 rightaway. To me it doesn't make sense why XM would be doing another mags too soon. Unless they want to compete with SS at the same time. I'm leaning more towards this as a bust. It just makes more sense. After all they are slowly making bust companions to their 1/4 scale line like venom, hulk and soon thor. But who knows i maybe wrong. Just an opinion

I think people here are carried right away by their emotions. It doesn't mean that just because theres another mags picture that its another mags 1/4 rightaway. To me it doesn't make sense why XM would be doing another mags too soon. Unless they want to compete with SS at the same time. I'm leaning more towards this as a bust. It just makes more sense. After all they are slowly making bust companions to their 1/4 scale line like venom, hulk and soon thor. But who knows i maybe wrong. Just an opinion

Well I asked before I shared this if it was okay and I got the thumbs up. The word is this is a 1/4 statue and the Marvel Now suit seems to be the way to go.

looks like with this and the newly teased SSC version the orginal XM mags is soon to do a free fall in price......:horror:horror:horror:horror:horror

:monkey3 ***waits for the wrath of the internet***

Back