Captain Toy Picks...Top Ten Underrated Collectibles/Action Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To this day I still feel that the absolute greatest "non-sixth scale" figure line of all time (still have not been topped) are the Art Asylum Star Trek: Enterprise figures...people seemed to complain about the rubber jump suits but that was truly ground breaking toy design!

Those TRON: Legacy action figures with animated faces.

header.jpg

To this day I still feel that the absolute greatest "non-sixth scale" figure line of all time (still have not been topped) are the Art Asylum Star Trek: Enterprise figures...people seemed to complain about the rubber jump suits but that was truly ground breaking toy design!

I loved those too. I have them in an old toybox somewhere.

Of that list, the mezco South Park is the one I wish were still going. What a great line. I had most of the figures released. Got robbed a few years back and now all I have left is Goth Stan lol but the fact a Goth Stan exists is why the line was so wonderful.

Also loved the Buffy/Angel line(which I still have tons of displayed in my place) and the sota Streetfighter. I forgot that line existed but if I'm remembering right I had Ryu and I think Guile from it and maybe Zangief. No idea what I did with them but I loved them for a bit. Oh, and I had Fei Long and Balrog. God, that WAS a good line.

Back