Media Star Wars Battlefront 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought the first game was a ton of fun and played it A LOT before Overwatch came out and quite a bit again recently to experience the DLCs. I just hope EA doesn't put a ton of content into the DLC this time. I'm not sure that ENTIRELY panned out for them.

Hopefully this has more content. Last game I didn't care for. Got boring fast.

Hoping more characters are available which seems the case so far, so that is pleasing.

If darth maul is on there they better have episode 1 obi and qui gon!

first was great.. but got bored .. if there is a major story mode.. I am in

Isn't this... Battlefront 4?

:huh

17216143.jpg

Still enjoying the first but does lack a lot and this looks like it's bringing a campaign and more characters from the prequels and new trilogy. Excited!

Yea first one catered to much to the old PT crowd. I like the PT but I mean the game needed way more to it.

The only thing I care about is gameplay.
If it's the same minimalistic crap they've released two years ago then pass.
Give me back the actual "BATTLEFIELD: Star Wars" or go to hell!

Fool me once ...
... then I'm not buying your crappy garbage a second time

Star Wars Battlefront II won't feature a season pass, developer DICE has confirmed.

Battlefront II creative director Bernd Diemer confirmed the absence of a season pass in an interview with Mashable. "We don't want to segment our community," he said with regard to why the team opted to forgo a season pass.

Upon looking back at how Battlefront changed over time following its launch in 2015 with the addition of DLC, Diemer said the team came to the conclusion that "for this type of game, season passes are not the best thing" and they need to "come up with something better."

With regard to how content for Battlefront II will ultimately be delivered, Electronic Arts released the following statement to Mashable to clarify Diemer's comments:

While we're not ready to confirm any live service plans just yet, what we can say is this we heard the feedback from our Battlefront community loud and clear. We know they want more depth, more progression, and more content. So we’re focused on delivering that in every dimension of Star Wars Battlefront II. We’ll have more to share about our plans soon.

Additionally, in a post on Xbox Wire, it was revealed that offline split-screen co-op will be an exclusive feature for the console version of Star Wars Battlefront II. This mode will allow two players to play together locally and earn upgrades that can be transferred to the online multiplayer experience.

Star Wars Battlefront II releases worldwide for PS4, Xbox One, and PC on November 17. The game will feature a campaign set during the 30-year period between the conclusion of Return of the Jedi and start of The Force Awakens.

from all the info i've read, this is shaping up to be the game we all wanted.

Back